This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy from?

Hi guys, im new here. Have been reading for a few months, as i am going to be getting a VXR in the new year. However, i have a few questions i need answering before i can buy one

Firstly...Whats happening with the red? I heard they are changing the Flame red to Power red due to the paint thinning to fast. Is there much difference in this colour, as i thought Flame red was the nuts

Secondly...has anyone had any experience with Autobytel? They have VXR's up for £17,393, which is good deal less than a dealer. What kind of service do you get with these brokers? And is the car covered the same way as it would be from a Vauxhall Dealer?

Thanks in Advance
    Elliott

Red will not look any different from what ive been told just different formula.....

Auto bytel...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

My car was originally going to come from the inchcape group in reading until i found out how dreadful their service is .........

Lets put it this way...
    I rang and spoke to salesman and said i wanted arden witha few extras and knew what the price was.....
    Spoke to receptionist who said salesman would ring me to sort out thus said car.......

Never called!!!!!

Rang back to speak to salesman.....busy will ring back...

Never called.....

Then rang other branch to get price match in Newbury just down rd...

Agreed price and service so shoddy gave up...

Few members on here have had dreadful time with backup from this dealership.......you are a sale not a customer(my opinion!!!)

PM me and i will give you dealer to speak to who give superb service and price........
    Where are you.....?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Hi thanks, i am up in NW England, in Lancashire, so quite a way away >< I did fear that they would be a sort of company that would just sell sell sell, then have little time to deal with afterwards.

Would a Vauxhall dealer do a price match, as £17k does sound very low.

Comment

my sister bought from inchcape newbury, and although she sometimes had to phone them, when they said they'd ring her, there were no real problems

Comment

I presume that 17k is basic car without extras?

I think the thing is you dont know till you try!!!
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i got mine form reading,

Had no problems so far, but then again i have been dealing with the managers not just a salesman.

I havnt pick it up yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue
              Hi thanks, i am up in NW England, in Lancashire, so quite a way away >< I did fear that they would be a sort of company that would just sell sell sell, then have little time to deal with afterwards.

Would a Vauxhall dealer do a price match, as £17k does sound very low.
              hi mate.
              you will get one from a vauxhall dealers for around 17.5 k if you work at them hard enough.
              i tried 4 local dealers,every one could beat the last quote given.
              where abouts in lancashire are you from?
              i got a brand new arden blue with 19"s for £17500.if i had the time im sure i could of beat that.
              i could of got a few more extras but i would of had to wait a minimum of 12 weeks for it.
              every dealer told me that selling one to me at that price would mean 0 profit to them but car sales targets needed to be met to gain a bonus from vauxhall.

Comment

Re: Where to buy from?

Firstly...Whats happening with the red? I heard they are changing the Flame red to Power red due to the paint thinning to fast. Is there much difference in this colour, as i thought Flame red was the nuts

Elliott
                Hi,

Having seen the 2 colours in close proximity the Flame Red is/looks more orange than the power red which is more blood red in colour. However both colours look good. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
                  Burnley unfortunately Got a dealer here and one in Blackburn that i know of

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
                    Burnley unfortunately Got a dealer here and one in Blackburn that i know of
                    why unfortunately?

Comment

Well going off insurance prices it aint the best place

Comment

how old are you?
                        im 27 with 5 yncb,protected with girlfriend on for around £700.
                        not geat!!!
                        anyway. a bought mine from accrington garages.
                        good service so far.
                        if you are serious about getting one then i`d visit every dealer near.
                        im in burnley,and so far have only seen a black,blue vxr knocking about.
                        great car,shame i dont get to drive it enough!

Comment

Working...
                        X