This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Cradle

Hi just wondered if anyones gone down the lines of getting a phone cradle which clips on to the centre base when VXR came with bluetooth pack.Being back to dealer but they seemed to be struggling to find what they neede to order.I know its likely to depend on model of phone as to which cradle i need to order.Hope someone can help ...Thanks

still waiting for one for the k800i around 100 quid.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

if its bluetooth, the cradle wont have to be phone specific surely?

you could just get a cradle the looks ok, and holds the phone. i have an ipod cradle in my other astra which my phone also suits, its not hardwired into anything though.

Comment

yes it as a hot shoe connection behind the hand brake you have to have the correct cradle for the phone so it will charge and use all the feachers.they are around 100 each.

Comment

I am also waiting for the cradle for the k800i, does anyone know when this may be out?

Thanks

Comment

I am waiting too for the K800i one !!!

Are VXL going to do one for the K800i ???

:? :? :?

Comment

It may never come out ive been told thay do a k810i i think it was and my son as one and the connections look the same but lot of cash if it dont work as you cannot get refund on them ive been told. :?

Comment

Working...
              X