This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car is here!

The day arrived 23rd December, Santa dropped off a Blue VXR and said it was for me! I have been a good boy all year!!

Took delivery and then spent the last week driving it at every oppurtunity!

Real drivers car and as i went fro an SRI Corsa i feel like i have bought a concord!

Did anybody take the service plan with Vauxhall? I did at £22 per month for 4 years which gives AA cover (UK/Europe)

It pays for yur servicing rather than having to find the cash when it is due. I thought it was a great option. Anybody think or know any different as it is a policy you can cancel.

Also if anybody can tell me how to not visit the Shell station every other day it would be nice! Fuel consumption is killer after driving a 1.4 SRI !

I believe re-mapping will help but dont want to do that just yet.

Proud to be a member of the VXR family at last

Damian

My first 2 services are free, dealer discount...

Comment

congrats on the new car mate
      seems so long ago now as i took delivery exactly 12 months to the date you took delivery of yours but it still puts a smile on my face everytime i get behind the wheel as if it was the day i picked it up.

happy motoring

Comment

N1 DAMIAN!!!!
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i have just got my new car. had it about 9 hours and have done nearly 150 miles its addictive.

Comment

N1 JON ASWELL!
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Re: New Car is here!

Originally posted by Gunsmokethomo
              The day arrived 23rd December, Santa dropped off a Blue VXR and said it was for me! I have been a good boy all year!!

Took delivery and then spent the last week driving it at every oppurtunity!

Real drivers car and as i went fro an SRI Corsa i feel like i have bought a concord!

Did anybody take the service plan with Vauxhall? I did at £22 per month for 4 years which gives AA cover (UK/Europe)

It pays for yur servicing rather than having to find the cash when it is due. I thought it was a great option. Anybody think or know any different as it is a policy you can cancel.

Also if anybody can tell me how to not visit the Shell station every other day it would be nice! Fuel consumption is killer after driving a 1.4 SRI !

I believe re-mapping will help but dont want to do that just yet.

Proud to be a member of the VXR family at last

Damian
              did you not get free AA anyway ? and that seems a lot for 4yrs the first service is due at 20k which will probably be in about 2yrs and i'm sure it will be under £200 so thats 2 yrs of £22 a month , not criticising just wondering , and you''ll only stop petrol in when you go off on your holidays
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Ive gone from a 1.4 corsa SRI too, and the vxr loves to drink the only way to stop going to the Shell station is to stop driving it and park it on the driveway and just admire it.... Ive had mine for 4weeks and done 2200 miles already........Ive just filled up today £42.00 V power...

Comment

i had a golf tdi so big difference in fuel consumption! soon get used to it though.

i pay £15 a month for the same thing but only three years as i probably wont keep the car longer than that. you will need a service every 12 mnths wether you reach 20k or not so, £180 per annual service not too bad IMO plus spreads the cost a bit. also extends the full AA cover.

does the higher price to include the fourth year extend the warranty???

Comment

Working...
                  X