This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got F**ked over buy Inchcape Reading

Well i was surpopsed to pick up me vxr on tuesday this week, when i get a fone call yesterday saying.

"Mr Cobley i have some bad news for you, When the vxr went through the workshop we found that there was a problem with it. we toke the number plates off to put our ones on we found the bumper was cracked and there was also damage behind,
    so we are not going to sell you the car."

"I have some good news for you though we have the same one with more miles of £1000 more."

I said do you think i am stuped i will still have the car i paid for.i had it rac inspected and no problems were found.

The problem is the car already had there plates on it. why did they have to take them off?

I no they are just trying to get out of selling me it, as they sold it to me to cheep.

go it for 15000 full leather 19" o6 plate 5k miles.

So they gave me my dipper back.

Now i am stuck i have taken a loan out to buy the car, swapped the insurance over etc.

I have taken the rite amount out form the bank to pay for the car, and cant get another1 for that kind of money.

so i am gunna have to put the difference on my credit card, as the bank wont lend me anymore.

F**k sake.

Sorry everyone i just wanted to take some anger out.

So my advice is dont buy a car from Inchcape Reading.

gutted

cheeky b#####ds1
    inchcape,was there not a couple of others that got shafted on here?

you know you`ve been shafted when they offer you one with more miles for more money

chin up mate,go and enjoy searching for another

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
      gutted

cheeky b#####ds1

you know you`ve been shafted when they offer you one with more miles for more money

i have been surching for them for weeks, just cant seen to find them. for the money i have got not gud, i have had a cup of tea now so am a bit more relaxed haha

Comment

how long had you been waiting since you put your deposit down?

Comment

about 3 days,

got everything sorted for the car aswell. which is a buger.

Comment

at least you did not wait weeks.
            when i set off looking for one back in september i could not find one that was under 17k.
            and every time i did it had sold straight away!
            i nearly put my name down on one from motor point for £17.300 i think.
            it was my partner that suggested getting one new.
            so we looked around and found good deals at vauxhall garages on exactly what we wanted,an arden blue wih 19"s.

if your stuck at around 15k then its a wait and hope to find another.

Comment

thats a bummer mate keep searching there are some out there i'm suer it wont be long b4 another 1 comes along
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
                gutted

cheeky b#####ds1

Yeah me the b######ds put a big scrape down the side of mine. Wont be using them or there service department again .

Comment

its when stuff like this happens i realise how much i got a cracking deal and how all the debt is deffo worth it
                  stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
                    its when stuff like this happens i realise how much i got a cracking deal and how all the debt is deffo worth it
                    were did you get yours from

Comment

Surely you have `paperwork` all signed, for the car at the agreed price ?
                      You and they have entered a contract, I would hold them to it even if you have to wait a week or 2 till the car gets new bumper.

Comment

got it private but got it alot earlier than i shouldve. i wanted one next year but it came up very cheap and very very clean. i had to sacrifice alot getting it but it was a deal i just couldnt resist

i was unbelievably lucky to get it.

5k on clock, 19s full miltek and regal stage 2. not one mark anywhere on the car.... 14 grand
                        stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter
                          Surely you have `paperwork` all signed, for the car at the agreed price ?
                          You and they have entered a contract, I would hold them to it even if you have to wait a week or 2 till the car gets new bumper.
                          Yep thats what i said, but on the terms and conditions it says " the dealer has the rite to cancel the deal at anytime brfore delivery, so i was stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
                            got it private but got it alot earlier than i shouldve. i wanted one next year but it came up very cheap and very very clean. i had to sacrifice alot getting it but it was a deal i just couldnt resist

i was unbelievably lucky to get it.

5k on clock, 19s full miltek and regal stage 2. not one mark anywhere on the car.... 14 grand
                            I found red one for that aswell, just would never buy a red car. i really want one in blue or balck

Comment

id never have a black one, but each to there own.

black stays clean for about 30 seconds. black is my favorite car colour but for this reason alone i wouldnt have one
                              stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X