• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue dash installed!

finished at 5am last nite!

let me no what you think...

[img][/img]

your engine fault light is on!! I'd get that looked at firstly and your running abit low on fuel!!

nice work, how long did it take you?? was it messy??

Comment

I like that lots... was it hard??

Did you change the middle screen to blue aswell? Also any of the lights under the Radio/ Air controls?

Comment

all the warning lights have gone off now, i think that was because i had just reconnected the battery.

could be done in about 2.5hrs but i was taking my time as im not normally very good at these things!!!

havent changed the screen or heater controls etc... yet. but im gonna have a go. not sure how to get to all of them, especially the steering wheel controls?? any ideas? :?

Comment

that looks well funky.

watch your air bag when you take the wheel to bits mind
          stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

that will be a very relaxing job to do

Comment

James, Are you now taking Orders from people from the Vxr site to do our cars ?????? How much lol...... 2.5hrs labour umm £50 ????

Comment

James just a warning...
                Have spoken to vauxhall in luton about this as tried to get this as a one off factory order with new car and couldnt do it......
                They have done it themselves but could not get all interior lighting , heater controls etc to work at time of querie so may be worth pm to vxr mothership or stu for advice before stripping apart........

BUT

It is exactly what i am looking for to compliment arden.....
                Have always loved v-dub lighting and will obviously expect you to do a step by step guide of how you did it by tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Looks good!

Maybe a bit too blue. How about making the lines between the figures white?

Comment

Originally posted by James
                    all the warning lights have gone off now, i think that was because i had just reconnected the battery.

could be done in about 2.5hrs but i was taking my time as im not normally very good at these things!!!

havent changed the screen or heater controls etc... yet. but im gonna have a go. not sure how to get to all of them, especially the steering wheel controls?? any ideas? :?
                    Someone in the german Astra-h-Forum made the inside of his car completly blue. He could maybe tell you how to go.

Make a threat in astra-h-forum.de and you will soon get help .

Here is his Cockpit:

Comment

wow the blue lights look cool , dont think i have the patience to do mine tho :?

Comment

James,

Looks good. Can I ask your opinion as it is a little hard to tell from the photo. Does the blue leds leave the red parts of the dials more pink?

It looks from the picture some parts are red others are pink, any idea why?

Thanks

Comment

Think it looks well smart, far better than the standard colour. Bit like the Vw Golf!

Comment

yes the red parts that have blue leds behind look a little purple but doesnt really bother me, i left red leds behind all the relevant warning lights and the needles. also the low fuel light looks a bit pink/purple when on. like i said it doesnt really make too much of a difference.

does look like golf as that was my last car and loved the dials! the mileage display could be done red like vw also or any other colour.

Comment

THat look sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X