• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dave you fitting stat yourselfd then
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

oy!!! corsa!!! i'm talking!!! did your mother not teach you not to but in

Why you called corsa anyway? have you got a corsa vxr?? :?

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
        so how much does it cost?? and would you be able to let me know how to fit it if its easy enough??
        £25 marc for the stat and yes sure will its easy not that hard at all 2x pipe and 2x bolts give us a pm whan u get one.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

how do i fit it got mine

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
            dave you fitting stat yourselfd then
            yes i am .

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Ha I'm sooo lazy, got to Courtenays tuesday said "what do you think of fitting a cool stat jon"

Jon "Yep that's probably a good idea seen as where your taking the car, we'll fit one on" :P

Only thought of having it done cos' davey mentioned it here LOL

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                yeah damn right dave cause i aint even got any experience of stage 2 im mad i think but hey ho
                not on your own there thats what worsy did, will be a shock im telling u.
                it is a massive jump from the original it will open your eyes corsa , i bet it opened yours too dave hey ? lol but boy is it fun
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

so how does it handle the power??

ive got regal stage 2 but it is pretty aggressive. when the power comes in it comes all at once with bags of tourque.

put it this way, i cant give it any more than half throttle in 2nd and about 3/4s in 3rd or im either wheel spinning or waiting for the traction control to correct itself.

im tempted to go to courtenay stage 3 but tbh i think the vxr struggles to handle stage 2. maybe its just my "aggressive" map.

any thoughts gents. i may be interested in this.
                  stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

i have a switchable map so yeh when its pressed its a beast unleashed but still a quick car with sport off , same as yours really if you let your foot loose on the peddal its spinning up to 3rd at 70mph , but its just about learning to control it , its easy to tame the beast with a bit of patience like every car when you get used to it as for torque i'm at 328.6 @ 4076 rpm
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

i dont think its so much the amount of torque, its the way its delivered in a fwd car. your car has got more torque than mine without a doubt but im sure my peak torque start around 2800-3000 rpm wheres as yours is around the 4k mark. in other words yours is delivered smother and easier to handle. i bought my car with the regal map already on it but personally i think its too aggressive.

im gonna give courtenay a ring and see if they can explain there map to me before i dive in.

i noticed thorney talking about how there maps are delieverd smoother thus easier to handle so im starting to think courtenay may be the same
                      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

yeh i think they can customise it to your own needs but mine just flys from the off
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

The C/S stage3 map is smoother Than Kylie's bottom (honest it really is)

Comment

when i get too touch it i'll let you know
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

i have not asked yet but how long do you think it will take for courts to do full system, remap and intercooler. im yet to book an actual time but just want to know roughly thats all.

Comment

i was there till 12 at night from 8 in morning but thats only because we couldnt get the map right , jon was finished about 5ish all the car back together so you should give yourself a day , i was the first 1 to have the full system so it was a learning curve for us all , but by the time you take yours up there they will be throwing em through the door so should be less than 8 hrs hope this helps but just give him a ring and he will give you a better timescale , where you driving from ?
                                sigpic
                                M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X