This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regal remap stage 3

Has anyone got a regal map stage 3 on a astra h I'm booked in for the 6th been hearing horror story's what do you guys think

Generally avoided mate.

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

its a love hate thing on here tbh bud, so your get mixed views
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      I am pretty awesome.
      BOOM
      the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Personally id avoid regal remaps, cancel your booking and book in with any of the rest of the main tuners, wgm/rabbid, courts, rs tuning, ntj, sm tuning, rnd or rs tuning, all will be better custom maps and will probably cost less as well
        Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

I went with one of the less popular tuners but still custom map. Custom is much better

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Had EDS stage 3 and 2 remaps on two different Astras. No issues what so ever. Never done at Regal but same maps used .
            Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Had a stage 3 flash map from regal,
              was the worst thing ive ever done. Without sport mode on the throttle was only 80% open when peddle was pushed to the floor but with sport Mode on it would go to 100% open. Which is how they made it feel faster with sport mode on.
              The fueling was miles out, they turned off all The safety features so that my dump valve didn't throw up any management lights, they also changed the size of my tank to 60l rather than 50 so I told me i was getting better mpg than I actually was. had it mapped by rich (rabbid) and he was even shocked at the map. I can safely say i wont be going back there.

Comment

do some research and then make your choice

Comment

They changed your tank size Dan? Thats madness lol

Id avoid regal at all costs
                  Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

Originally posted by stevenbarrowVXR View Post

heard this before also them turning all the safety feature for the ecu why you'd do that is beyond me just asking for trouble

Comment

i had an EDS map on my old insignia via IPF kit from regal , superb results and 3 years of happy motoring

Comment

Originally posted by stevenbarrowVXR View Post

Yer it seems they were willing to do anything necessary but all the done was mess my car up completely

Comment

To be that deceitful is just crazy, really cant believe they would do that to deceive you but it dont surprise me tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X