just joined and got asked to post on here my details so here goes
    from vauxhal

19" alloys
    cruise controll
    climate controll
    zeon lights
    full leather seats
    id suspenion
    rear parking sencers (misses drivers the car aswell)
    cat 1 alarm
    sat nav
    in car phone kit

then i have added the number plate H20 VXR
    astra gtc irmscher rear smoked light
    vogue 19" alloys with 235/35/19 tyres
    a vibe twin active 12" subs and box running off the standard head unit

from regal

eibach 30mm id suspenion
    induction samco blue hose kit
    turbo samco blue hose kit
    coolant samco blue hose kit
    ancillaries samco blue hose kit
    fully magnex exhaust systen inc de-cat
    dbilas manifold
    dbilas turbo manilfold
    dbilas flowmaster dynamic air induction kit
    dbilas high lift cam and pullies
    uprated plugs
    its had both front and rear polished sturtbraces
    bailey dump valve and kit
    the ecu re maped
    uprated antirollbars
    550 injectors
    intercooler
    running standard boost
    888 front brakes

hoping to have pistons rods & bigger turbo within the next 6 weeks

the pictures dont have the brakes fitted on yet as i have just had them done but il do some when i have them and the engine parts coloure coded with will be in the next 3 weeks
    please note the picture with the rear sturtbrace was taken before the rear lights was fitted

What's that pushing out then m8? Have them rear windows been tinted too?

Comment

looks good bet it go's well, the rear strut brace is that not in the middle of boot if so is the boot now useles.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Nice wheels how do you rate the dbilas induction kit?? what BHP you knocking out???

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
          Nice wheels how do you rate the dbilas induction kit?? what BHP you knocking out???
          cheers about the rims

the induction kit is alot so £ to bhp i wouldnt advise people to go for it unless there trying to get the most bhp out of there car as pos to be honest but i will say they are very well built and from what ive seen the best on the market but that just my opion (but i would say that as i got 1 lol)
          its at the 300bhp mark but i belive my injectors wasnt working right when on the rollers

from what ive seen on here regals stage 4 in courtney's stage 3 (but im not 100% on this)

Comment

stainless steel manifold would look the dogs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
              looks good bet it go's well, the rear strut brace is that not in the middle of boot if so is the boot now useles.
              na its nearer to the rear of the boot and i cant use my boot as i have a set of twin 12" vibe subs in but took them out for the picture of the rear sturtbrace

Comment

top man, do you think it make much odds i have the front one looks good but not that sure if i can tell any changes as astra seam quit stiff.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by lampshade
                  What's that pushing out then m8? Have them rear windows been tinted too?
                  on the rollers it got 298bhp but that was done as soon as the parts was fitted so it might be a bit better now its had a good running so 299 lol

yer ive had all my windows br the windsceen tinted 75%

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                    top man, do you think it make much odds i have the front one looks good but not that sure if i can tell any changes as astra seam quit stiff.
                    it wont be as good as when you had the front fitted but it will be a bit better but i would say have a good think first if your every going to want your whole boot as you wont after this is fitted as i just use my car as a weekend car if weather good it was ideal for me as i use a corsa c or my work van for every day driving but dont let that put you off the rear sturt as i did notice a bit better on corners

Comment

i want those smaller thin hoses are they the ancillary hoses?
                      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                        i want those smaller thin hoses are they the ancillary hoses?
                        must admit m8 im not sure which kit is which as i had the lot in 1 go but heres a link to where i got them
                        http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/

and heres a price list but worth ringing them up as alot of the time items are cheeper with deals on but dont always change it on the web site

Samco VXR Hose Kits
                        Our Exclusive new hose range replaces every hose in the Induction and Water circuit.

The range is split into four kits:

Induction £109.22 + vat
                        Turbo Hoses £106.74 + vat
                        Coolant £107.30 + vat
                        Ancillaries £67.87 + vat

Comment

emailed them mate thanks. can they be bought individually
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                            emailed them mate thanks. can they be bought individually
                            if you go to samco with the size you want there do it for you but il say give them a bell as im not 100% onit all and i dont want to say the wrong thing to you m8 sorry i can be much help to you but im new to it all myself

Comment

How you doing mate the car looked quick as [email protected] the other night

Comment

Working...
                              X