X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neons

hi guys

just wondering what you guys think of undercar neons??

i only ask because when i was out enjoying my vxr last night i saw a red seat cupra R with red neons and it looked great.

anybody like or dislike neons?? personally i'm 50/50 i know that probably most of you will be against them i suppose alot will think they are cheesy and only for boy racers but i'd like to hear any views you might have.

thanks

nick.

Too much Need for Speed style, don't like it.
    Doesn't match to a sportive car like the VXR is one.

Comment

me too 50/50. probably wouldnt get an undercar kit but am seriously thinking about getting under arch set in blue on my arden blue would look very good i think.

now just wait for the "chavtastic" comments........... :wink:

Comment

under arch kit?? didnt know you could get them.... you got any sites you have been looking at?

Comment

the vxr is far too classy for that kind of stuff!! you will look like every other t**t, not too mention there illegal for road use anyway don't lower yourself to all the cheesy boy racers in there high performance 1.1l citreon saxo's with a k&n to make it that bit faster (NOT)

Comment

HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i think it would look good to your average boyracer but totally poo to everyone else.

Comment

http://www.litewave.co.uk/suspension_lighting_vrd.asp

like i said wouldnt go for a ground kit but think these look much better.

Comment

is it a wind up!!! you have got too be kidding me!!

Comment

James do you work at a funfair?
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

lol.

nope. i havent got one of these and it wont be high on my list of things to do but it is something i have considered. just giving advice to someone who is interested in getting this type of product for their car. if all our cars looked the same and had the same mods this would be a very boring forum. :wink:

Comment

james, im guessing your under 25?

Comment

noooooo!

dont do it. everyone will loose all respect for you if you do it.

the vxr turns all kind of heads, people always admire it. you have to admit if you put neons on it 50% of people are gonna think your a chav.

leave the neons for the saxos
                          stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

im not a fan of neon's on any car but i would say dont go by what others think as your never be happy with your car always go with what you want your car to look like or go like as that will be the only way your be happy yes i agree with what people on here are saying that the vxr doesnt need them but you might like it so go for it if thats what you want

Comment

neons

cheers guys good to know what some of you think but i guess it wont be something i will be doing,i agree lets leave it to the saxo boys!!!!!!!!

cheers

nick.

Comment

Working...
                              X