This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR owners in Rutland or within 30miles of Oakham LE16

Just want to see how many of you are around the area... I've never seen another one in the area yet.

I know some local people to mums and where I used to live but nothin close to me.

dont know where rutland is or oakham but i'm just down the road at stevenage
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Rutland Water (East Mids)

Go north up the A1 from you past Peterborough then you will see the sign posts.

Bhav is only 15miles away from me, poss less.

Comment

Im less then that.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good old Kettering....Seen a few Vxrs now 1 on the A509 and 1 was parked on WindMill Ave Near the One Stop Shop............ We can have a vxr meet just the 2 of us like the advert lol.........ha ha

Comment

Yeah our own Rutland meet. I think we are a unqiue breed Bhav around our way..

Comment

there are loads of us around, there are poss3-4 in kettering 2 in corby me being one of them another one in wollaston and good old miss vxr from irchester.all within about 1 hours drive from rutland water

Comment

I won't be much further away when I pick mine up on 1st March !!!

But once the windows are clad with my Northampton Town footy stickers, I shan't be taking the car anywhere near Peterborough.

Comment

Luckily I only work in Peterborough and dont live there myself, dont blame you staying away, I never trust parking my car anywhere in the city especially if its at night. I actually live in Cottesmore up the A1 in lovely Rutland!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                  Luckily I only work in Peterborough and dont live there myself, dont blame you staying away, I never trust parking my car anywhere in the city especially if its at night. I actually live in Cottesmore up the A1 in lovely Rutland!!
                  in the raf by any chance ??????????

Comment

Mr Hubby is, Think she said ?????lol

Comment

Yes Hubby is RAF - Hes currently been in the Falklands for the last 4 months but is flying back tomorrow so pick him up wednes!!!! Hope hes not delayed coz thurs is stage 3 day - him or stage 3....... courts here I come!!!!!!

Comment

selfish c*w let him drive it and you stay at home
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Im gonna miss her when he gets home, he has access rights weekends while I have the weekdays!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            Im gonna miss her when he gets home, he has access rights weekends while I have the weekdays!!!
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I'm ove in Whittlsey, which is just the other side (Eat) of Peterborough.

Work in P'Boro but never seen another VXR in the City Centre !

ian

Comment

Working...
                              X