This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost gauge

It may have already been asked before, but can anybody recommend a good turbo boost gauge for the VXR? :? Are makes like Greddy and HKS worth looking at or are there better ones available??

pm vxr dave he has 1 in his car
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Cheers matey

Comment

boost gauge

hi mate

i have a boost gauge i got it from GAUGEPLACE.COM it has a smoked face with the ignition turned off and lights up when switched on,it looks brilliant at night and matches the vxr dials a treat.

cheers

nick.

Comment

i for one would love a boost gauge,but im lost as to where to put one.
          the factory look would appeal to me.im not sure a like the idea of one on the pillar

Comment

Re: boost gauge

Originally posted by vauxhalls
            hi mate

i have a boost gauge i got it from GAUGEPLACE.COM it has a smoked face with the ignition turned off and lights up when switched on,it looks brilliant at night and matches the VXR dials a treat.

cheers

nick.
            Lets see some pics guys of your gauges fitted
            sigpic
            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Its a pain because you can't mount them on the a-pillar because of the airbags, don't really want to mount them on the dash as it would look a bit stuck on, so to speak.
              I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

boost gauge

hi guys

i have mine mounted in a pod which is stuck on the window in the bottom right hand side of the windscreen it sounds odd but if you saw a piccie you would think it was good as i do.

cant put pictures up here but if anyone wants to see a picture then email me and i will take pictures and send them to you.

cheers

nick

email; [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X