Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's new baby arrives on 1st March ????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's new baby arrives on 1st March ????

Just had notification that the build on my new VXR is going well and will be delivered to the dealer on 9th Feb.

Great news, but means I have to sit and wait through 3 weeks of torture not being able to get my hands on it !! I guess it will be worth the wait to get the 07 plate rather than a 56.

I remember waiting for mine. I had to wait 6 weeks!! and i didn`t have a car at the time so you can imagine how i felt lol. Funny thing is, if i waited another 2 weeks i could have had a 56 plate lol.

Comment

like thos say best to thos who wait and these r worth waiting for m8 ur luv it when u get it wot colour are you going for?

Comment

happy days king and ive a got a new baby coming the week after a girl so she will be an 07 model too
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

07 is not 3 weeks away. And before you know it 57 is out. By a private plate.

Comment

think he means 3 wks from the 9th
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Ooooh now forget the Harrods sale i will be camped outside Greens at 11.59 ready to give mine a little welcoming polish before trailering home........ :wink:

Oh and private plate ready ..well once the local community know its an 07
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i ordered mine on december the 29th, got a delivery date of 28th feb, pick up on about the 4th of march 07 plate, however i have mate at vauxhall who was tracking the order, and it was still in 1st phase, and i was able to still add options, so i added parking sensors and cruise control, the i get a phone call today dealer saying it gonna be three weeks later! i was like what? it wasin the 1st phase still and should make no difference what so ever. can anyone help please, do you think they are messin me about a bit, mate checked order after that and they had added the options but the delivery date was still same as before?

it was bad enough having to wait 2 months, but another three weeks! i cant take that!

Comment

Re: Who's new baby arrives on 1st March ????

Originally posted by kingcobbler
                  Just had notification that the build on my new VXR is going well and will be delivered to the dealer on 9th Feb.

Great news, but means I have to sit and wait through 3 weeks of torture not being able to get my hands on it !! I guess it will be worth the wait to get the 07 plate rather than a 56.
                  also when did you place your order kingcobbler?

Comment

Originally posted by shadbor
                    i ordered mine on december the 29th, got a delivery date of 28th feb, pick up on about the 4th of march 07 plate, however i have mate at vauxhall who was tracking the order, and it was still in 1st phase, and i was able to still add options, so i added parking sensors and cruise control, the i get a phone call today dealer saying it gonna be three weeks later! i was like what? it wasin the 1st phase still and should make no difference what so ever. can anyone help please, do you think they are messin me about a bit, mate checked order after that and they had added the options but the delivery date was still same as before?

it was bad enough having to wait 2 months, but another three weeks! i cant take that!
                    Better late than never!
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

You will not regret waiting, I couldnt resist and got mine 3 weeks before the 56 plate was launched - I cudnt wait, think kid at christmas!!

It will go quick, just think of how much fun you can have when you get it.

However the dealer cut me a fantastic deal on the car so I had no complaints. The deal was made sweeter by the fact I had prev problems and the VX people offer MOD discount!!

Comment

I placed my order way back on 8th November

She's gonna be black, 19's, cruise , climate, sight & light and folding wing mirrors.

Gonna book it into TMS soon to get stage 2 once she's run in.

Comment

Working...
                        X