Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wgm/rabbid come highly recommended my way! They are definitely if not already massive contributors to the vxr world!

Comment

Can anyone recommend any tuners in the southwest? I've got a Courtney stage 4 map on my gsi but it's had an leh fitted since the map, I have been looking at regal... Sounds like a bad choice tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Warren your best bet mate down south
        sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Originally posted by Bav_ View Post
          Can anyone recommend any tuners in the southwest? I've got a Courtney stage 4 map on my gsi but it's had an leh fitted since the map, I have been looking at regal... Sounds like a bad choice tho...

Travel!

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Haha yes that seems like the option

Comment

If it's just re mapping I would give sm tuning a bell ! He will come to you and is very good
              sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Originally posted by stevenbarrowVXR View Post
                If it just between these 2 then courts every time. If you will consider other try wg motorworks/rabbid.
                +1 and believe rabbid to be the 1st choice I would take for a remap.

Adding to this topic though. Which would be a better option in regards to cdti air intake. Courts one requires the air flow meter wiring to be lengthened. Regal claim theirs don't and is better. This is taken from their site "On the market you will see kits with primitive design requiring the MAF wiring to be extended and the breather hose which is located behind the MAF sensor. These design flaws elongate the installation and the breather pipe may contaminate the MAF sensor leading to failure".

Which or where is the best place to get a direct route cdti conversion?
                Boosting aaaaall the way to the atm...

Comment

Bump..
                  Boosting aaaaall the way to the atm...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephandt View Post
                    Bump..
                    be worth starting your own thread or having a search rather then jumping on someone else thread.
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    I am pretty awesome.
                    BOOM
                    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

WG/Rabbid, courts, RSTuning or R&D motorsport. People seem to stay away from Regal and Thorney now as there have been some horror stories.
                      Astra OPC Nürburgring Edition #686. Instagram: @kieranfrith

Comment

I would add sm tuning into the mix as well, has a very good rep as well so plenty of options,he is also mobile as well so can come to you mate if that helps
                        Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

Wkd thanks for all the replies youve all helped me make my decision.
                          Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Comment

Courtenay Sport are top of the pile, the rest are trying to play catch up as apart from Thorney and Regal they are all comparatively newcomers to the Vauxhall scene.
                            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

after much research and opinions, I have decided courts is the 1 for me as soon as iv got my airtec intercooler next month ,and klassen throttle body im off for a day out to north walsham, yippi standard to stage 3+ should be fun as after picking up my astra vxr 6 weeks ago im a bit disappointed to say the least i need of more boooost. thanks to all for your replies, I would also try wg motorworks (if they were closer)
                              Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Comment

Courtenay sport or Rabbid. WG is just a mechanic I believe I could be wrong...
                                sigpic
                                Clique No.10

Comment

Working...
                                X