X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used this company?.....

Awesome GTI, based in lancashire.
    They have quoted me £408 inl VAT for a Milltek "cat back" system.
    Seems good value.

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/

Cheers,
    Chris.

Never used them but you can get a cat back cheeper than that.

Comment

I have been down to them, when i first bought my vxr to enquire about a milltek. Good setup, nice people but they didn't really know much about the vxr and the sales guy had to go and ask the boss if he was willing to fit a milltek to a vxr as they had never done one before!! so i decided against it!! they was strangely cheaper than everyone else for the milltek though!! but i decided to go somewere with who i could trust and build a relationship with for future mods and TMS was the nearest too me!! but its all good!!

Comment

I spoke to them about that, they said they can't actually supply it. I spoke to Milltek and they only supply to Thorney and Courtenay. I went to Courtenay and as usual had great service, good price and a lot of care taken to fit it PERFECTLY straight!!
        Do watch this as apparently they do take some work to get straight (up to a couple of hours!!) and I have seen one or two off centre.

Comment

Originally posted by david cobley
          Never used them but you can get a cat back cheeper than that.
          Cheaper than that!. where ??

Comment

Regal do it for 390.00

sorry i throught i saw it at 300 but it was 390, still cheeper though lol

Comment

http://www.morego.co.uk/product_deta...11&category=22

These guys will supply and fit the cat back for about £495 (£395 + £100 fitment)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                I spoke to them about that, they said they can't actually supply it. I spoke to Milltek and they only supply to Thorney and Courtenay. I went to Courtenay and as usual had great service, good price and a lot of care taken to fit it PERFECTLY straight!!
                Do watch this as apparently they do take some work to get straight (up to a couple of hours!!) and I have seen one or two off centre.
                they do advertise supplying though, this wasn't a problem when i went!! it was the fitting they was unsure about :?

Comment

Good Guys down Awesome GTI mate, they know what they are talking about :wink:
                  sigpic
                  My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Awesome can supply it, they just need to order it from us thats all.

Comment

yer i would agree. were always good for products when i had the golf.

Comment

Just buy it off John Dude :wink:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
                          Awesome can supply it, they just need to order it from us thats all.
                          How much is th cat back fitted at Thorneys then John ?

Comment

New lower price for the VXR Astra now - £499 fitted.

New prices all released at Autopsort, website up as soon as web blokey sorts it.

Comment

Go for the Full System dude - you know it makes sense :wink:

Its well worth it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X