Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered my VXR on 27th November and its was delivered to me yesterday 9th Jan! Well impressed, I expected to wait for at least another month. Its even got the piano black inserts instead of carbon fibre on the dash etc. But sadly no matts, but as the dealer promised that it would have mats they have ordered me a set for free!

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!

Re: Cars here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DOGMAN
    Ordered my VXR on 27th November and its was delivered to me yesterday 9th Jan! Well impressed, I expected to wait for at least another month. Its even got the piano black inserts instead of carbon fibre on the dash etc. But sadly no matts, but as the dealer promised that it would have mats they have ordered me a set for free!

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!
    Nice one, you will love it mate, never seems to get dull! Put some piccys up esp of these black inserts, interested to see them.
    Mats should come as standard. But if your getting them anyway no probs!
    Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!
      Nice one, you will love it mate, never seems to get dull! Put some piccys up esp of these black inserts, interested to see them.
      Congrats!
      Matts dont come standard on the 07model

Comment

Originally posted by david cobley

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!
        Congrats!
        Tight @rses!! I'm sure anyone buying a new one could wangle it as part of the deal.

Comment

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!
          Congrats!

Tight @rses!! I'm sure anyone buying a new one could wangle it as part of the deal.
          unless you go to camdens they will try charge you £1000 for them, they tried to charge me 21k for a standard vxr

Comment

TIME FOR ANOTHER DRIVE!
            Congrats!

unless you go to camdens they will try charge you £1000 for them, they tried to charge me 21k for a standard VXR
            Yeah if you want to talk tight, Camden in Aylesbury lead the way! I got a brand spanker with loads of options for the price of their ex demo with nothing on it!!

Comment

i got an 07 and got mat's and welcome to the site dogman where you at ? and enjoy the site mate
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X