This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Wheel Repair.

Just got my wheel refurbished (19") by "Fenwicks" and must say they have done an excellent job, Had been scuffed on kerb and now can't tell! All work carried out on your doorstep and only took about an hour, Colour match is perfect. Only based in the north but are expanding.Click the link to see example's of their work. http://www.fenwicksupplies.com/[img] [/img]

what are the prices like? thanx they could be just what i need in the future!!

Comment

The price I paid was £75+vat (£88.20 inc vat) per wheel. Cheap when you consider a new wheel would set you back £250+!!!

Comment

Hi mate, just to let u no a company that fixed my alloys on a previous motor did an excellant job. Romax in stockton £40 + vat per wheel. P.S where u get your vxr from cause I am also from sunny Redcar.

Comment

gotta get my front left one done soon
          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

I had my wheels done for £25 each and they look brond new. not on the astra but on my clio 182 and the were dark coloured aswell.

They came to my house one sat morning at 8pm was finished buy 10 and i was driving it again in the afternoon.

Cant belive how good they looked. it was asif they has got me new wheels.

Comment

WOW!!!! now thats cheap!!! did they have a caravan with them!!

Comment

Na had a company van think it was called noh2o something weird like that. did a well good job. The most i would ever pay for my alloys refurb is £30 as thats what the shud be. When i used to work for vauxhall they paid £20a wheel

Comment

I've had my front n/s repaired by Total Wheel Works, Nottingham. Top job. £20

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

where is that based in notts napster? Do you have a contact number?

Ta

Daz
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

PM sent Daz

Comment

nice one cheers pal.
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Have used Romax before on previous cars but they powder coat the wheel and was worried about colour match! Fenwicks only paint the damaged area and colour match it perfectly. Bought the car from "DRIVE" on trunk road. What colour is your Vxr?

Comment

Dont have one yet mate. I've got an rx8 at the moment with one kerbed alloy. Been looking at the silver one at drive for £18k. Need do save up a few more pennies though. I see they are advertising new ones for £1700 off list. Thanks for the info on the company that fixes alloys I might give em a ring if I decide to sell the Mazda privately.

Comment

Workmate of mine selling his Red Vxr with 18" wheels for £15,750. Only 9 month's old with 4000k. Car is in excellent condition!!! and he lives local in Billingham.

Comment

Working...
                              X