This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOYO'S

which one to go for the PROXES T1-S or the PROXES T1-R.Any ideas please im leaning to the T1-S.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

R

Think they look better
    sigpic

Comment

Toyo T1-R are the better tyre, they are an all weather tyre and have some very good reviews about them!! i am getting these fitted today, so i will keep you posted . I was going to go for the vredesteins but the toyo t1-R have a better wear rating . have a look on some reviews and also there is a descripton on tyres on www.blackcircles.co.uk

Comment

Got the T1-R's as my rear two at the moment. Good tyre with good reviews and my only complaint is the lack of rim protection they offer!

Comment

Go for the R's mate, they have a reinforced wall, so you will less likely find 5ml left in the middle, and bald at the edges. Think they were sme price as the S's when I bought mine. They are wearing down evenly atm on mine

Comment

Yep go for the R's, (although the S's are good as well).

Best place I could find to buy them was www.mytyres.co.uk free delivery as well.

Comment

just thought i would let you know aswell!! that the price what you get quoted on the screen is also beatable, just send them an e-mail with a quote which is unbeatable but realistic :wink: and they will knock even more off their price!!

Comment

i have got Tokyo's all round t1 r they are rally good in the wet but i thinking of taring the eagle f1

Comment

T1S is the old one the T1R is the new one.

235/35R19

Found these to be the cheapest by far.

Comment

Working...
                  X