This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTAL VAUXHALL MAKES INTERESTING READ jan 07

Me, Alexfi and hubby (Bazwaterboy) are sitting at Courtenay Sport getting our stage 3's done and while reading total vauxhall (jan 07) we noticed an interesting spread with 2 perticular interesting photos and results.

Would like to know other peoples thoughts........

Mel dont open that can of worms, just enjoy the drive home dont get racing alex fi lol ps hubbys home now you will have the share the car lol.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Oopppsie can is open!!!!!

Me and hubby already debating who gets the drive home planning to swap half way!

Comment

least its dry for you you will love it (if you let him drive you wont get it back).

Comment

hmm i know there are diffs in each individual car but is this not a bit odd? any feedback?

Comment

Here we go again lol

Comment

Do look a bit on the low side but would need to get some cars together from courtenay,vxrpc, regal, thorney, all on one RR on the same day to make a real comparison dont think it will happen.ps told you mel look what you have started lol.

Comment

i can help out here seeing as the bottom car is mine lol
                was a rolling road day back in early 06 (begining of april i think) the top car owned by Vxl was running alot more mods than that, full milltek and some other development mods vxl wont mention as it wont be released plus it had an ECU & map specially developed by OPC, the ignition retarted at 264 due to heat buld up, i think it would have put out a bit more than that in all honesty, mine was running the very first development trial map for testing with the milltek by TMS which went on in March, since then it has had 3 upgrades to the current spec stage 2 that is now avaialble, that was the first all VXR rr day with 2 Monaro VXR's, many astra VXR's a vectra VXR and a couple of VXR220's and you should have heard the monaros on the rollers

Comment

you should have heard the monaros on the rollers

I bet that was brill

Comment

ear defender zone trust me

Comment

yes mate was one on hear some were think it was bo55 car on the rollers that was great even on the comp god only nows how it was been there.

Comment

it was Chris's monaro and Paul's.

Comment

They should get a job with the Sun "Breaking news" 9 month old report now released

Comment

Regardless of the fact tv released the article 9mths late. Surely a stage 2with a map shud make more than 252- the miltek adds up 2that much alone. Glad 2hear they done more maps on your car aussie what did your tms stage2 with miltek end up makin?

Comment

the stage 2 i had wasnt intendent to make big power gains it was a trail map that wasnt released to any customers as it wasnt at that level yet, i dontated my car for the testing and gave readings and feedback regarding my opinion of the performance of the car over a 2 month period eg issues, flat spots etc and the environment i drove in living in central London, so to put it bluntly, my car was the guinea pig

there was a stage 2 VPC car (early developed map) at the RR day at the same level as mine running slightly less power that wasnt put on the TV list, later that day mine was run on the rollers again and put out about 260bhp, the current stage 2 map i had put out approx 280bhp & 300lb/ft torque give or take a few

Comment

Working...
                              X