X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

ok i dont want this to turn in to a flame thread or anything like that

right now i have a focus st3 and i am fed up with it i want a vxr red or blue dearest i am willing to pay for the vxr since it will be secong hand is 16k and i would like the 19's on it if anyone on here is a vauxhall dealer or anything like that or private sale please dont hesitate to pm obviously cheaper the better .

i know people are going to ask why i want rid and the awnser is it just doesnt push my buttons anymore its to much in control its not a brute and it doesnt want to kill me :P (that was a joke).

so please dont jump on the band waggon and start slagging the st because it is still a really good car and to awnser a question from another post the st was taken round the top gear track when it was pishing it down vxr had a dry track.

anyway on with the thread much help appreciated thanks guys

Yeh mate u should get one for that price pretty easily. Need to say where your from though cause u dont wanna 500 mile round trip to look at a car.

Comment

look at this mate. http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=2778

welcome.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

im from kilsyth just next to glasgow

most of the good deals seem to be in england

Comment

Welcome dave1234, Im sure you`ll find what your looking for sooner or later.
          ps. I used to work up at Twechar years ago.

Comment

I'm looking for one too mate. Cheapest on Autotrader at the mo is a privately owned red example - up for £14,995. Prices seem to vary wildly between dealers, some are a tad optimistic in their evaluation, but I shouldn'y think you'll struggle to find one at that price.

Comment

I got a 06/55 blue 7kmiles 19" climate and cruise.

You can get red one cheeper for some reason

Comment

Working...
              X