This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our latest Astra VXR customer

Hello! My first post on the forum, my name's Paul and I work at Regal Autosport down in Southampton.

We've had a lot of Astra VXRs down and we thought it was time we showed you what work was going on down here.

This is one of the most recent VXRs brought down to us. A good customer of ours who has worked his way up through the stages.

Until this point he's had Dbilas Flowmaster intake, EDS software, all samco hosing, Dbilas turbo manifold, Magnex exhaust system and pre-cat along with a few styling mods.

The car was brought down to us for the full blizzard intercooler setup and Alcon brake conversion to take it up to our stage 4.

Engine bay with all the work carried out so far:

The intcercooler fits without any mdification to the standard componentry of the car. no fans are moved and the rad remains in place.

Picture of the Alcon 888 Brakes we installed on the car. A serious braking system that really is a perfect setupfor a car running this much power.

Here's a picture of the car on our dyno:

and the important dyno sheet itself.

What do you think?

Paul.
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
    sigpic
    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Not much, none of the pictures have come out.

Comment

works ok for me all pictures come out ?????????

Comment

yer all pics ok. this is H20 VXR car. looking good, and welcome to the forum. will be nice to get input from another tuner on here, the more the better!

Comment

looks good mate, welcome on board, about time regal showed there face on here.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Good mate of mine, it goes wicked

Comment

Welcome Paul
              sigpic

Comment

HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Hi Paul, welcome to the mad house.

Nice to see you on here representing another Tuner.

Comment

welcome m8 just like to say v v happy with the work and the service from you lot seen i have a bit of work to do if im to bet the 161bhp vxr you lot just set up the other day

Comment

Thanks for everyone's welcomes. I've been meaning to register on the site for a while. I haven't had a much of a chance to snoop arround yet, but this place seems pretty good from what I've seen.

Doug, Glad you're pleased with the work so far

and there's less work than you'd think to get yours up to the horsepower of the Trac-Art built car :wink:
                        |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
                        sigpic
                        |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Comment

yer i know but untill its done lol

can honestly say ive heard some bad things from ppl off this site about regal but i can honestly say chris has been really helpful with advise and the work has been top quailty would highly recomend regal to any1 thinking about having some work done to there car

Comment

welcome aboard regal nice to see another tuner now we can have 3 fighting lol
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

thats actually 5 on board mate we also have VXRPC and Dave's new company DAP developments which is just about to go live

Comment

Working...
                              X