This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new grills

just had the two main grills on me vxr painted to matchthe rest of the car . have a thing for black plastic on cars just dont like it.plan on doing inserts around fogs and the two iserts in rear bumper.

any pics mate?

Comment

I think the black grill looks good as it is

Comment

Can you post some pics of that pls - also is yours Red or Arden?

I was thinking chrome for me.

Comment

havent figured out how to post pics yet .unless some body whants to post them for me.me car is red

Comment

ost the pics ona website like photobucket, it will then give u a web link for your image. then come back to the forum, and at the screen were u write a reply click the img button, just above the text box, then paste the link in and click the img* button again! hey presto![/img]

Comment

thanks for the help on the pictures N3 VXR pictures arnt the best tuck it on my phone.posted pic back at the top.i know some people will disagree but i just dont like black plastic on cars just think it makes them look cheap and standard. vxr 's are somthing special and shoulld get the full paint treatment because lets face it they are not cheap or standard.

Comment

Really sorry matey, but I think that looks quite tacky!

Just too much red!!

Comment

no probs mate! i have no probs with black grills, if only the ones on the vxr were proper black as opposed to a sort of faded black/gray! think it looks particularly bad round the fogs and the rear bumper!

Comment

What have you used. Really like it, good job, are you considering doing around the fogs aswell?

Comment

not my cup of tea but each to there own
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Nope not for me!
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

like i said every one has there own taste just happens mines not black plastic .they where done by my local paint shop who does the repairs for my local vauxhall dealership next job is to do around the fog lights.

Comment

It reminds me of the flexible fencing used around roadworks to stop people falling into holes :P

dv.

Comment

Not too keen, its a bit too much, the Black and Red go Well together, same with all the other colours. But like you say - Each to their own, glad your happy with it
                              sigpic
                              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Working...
                              X