This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO YOU???

can some one tell me how to upload images??? and can you upload them into a private message? I have the images on my computer!!

thanks
    Nelly

Hey,

go to www.imageshack.us for example. Then you can select pictures from your hard disk folder and upload ist by pressing only one button. It takes some time till it's finished with uploading, then you'll get a few links. Take the last one and post it in a threat or in a provate message.
    And: Keep up not pressing the advertisements next to the buttons, could be spam.

Greets,
    TwinSport

Comment

I use photobucket.com

I find it really good and simple and quick to upload.

Comment

the best is tinypic

Comment

Yep, I use photobucket.com

Photos can be added to any post or report but first of all you will need a photobucket account. Log on to http://photobucket.com/ and sign up for a free account. I have used photbucket for a long while and it is free and causes absolutley no problems to your system.

Photobucket allows you to create URL links and hosts your photos for internet posting. When you have added the photo to your photobucket account you can then copy the URL and paste it into the post :wink: :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by martinw
            Yep, I use photobucket.com

Photos can be added to any post or report but first of all you will need a photobucket account. Log on to http://photobucket.com/ and sign up for a free account. I have used photbucket for a long while and it is free and causes absolutley no problems to your system.

Photobucket allows you to create URL links and hosts your photos for internet posting. When you have added the photo to your photobucket account you can then copy the URL and paste it into the post :wink: :wink:
            :wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

you get any problems nelly send em too me and i will do em for ya
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                you get any problems nelly send em too me and i will do em for ya
                That would be my offer, too .

Comment

thanks guys i think i have sorted it now!! much appreciated though

Comment

Thanks everyone for this. i was wondering aswell

Comment

Working...
                    X