X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault code

Hi Guys

Anyone got any thoughts plz. See pics below. Been running perfect, no physical signs of any problems AT ALL!

Had a blast up motorway tonight and EM warning light came on (this has happened before) seems to be when racing about in 5th 6th for a bit as normal everyday jaunts to work don't pop the light.

Second time I've cleared it now.

Any help appreciated guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exhaust u got ?

Comment

It's the full Remus Sport set up

Comment

Hmm. Do u have the part lots of people fit to relocate the o2 sensor? Like a 90deg extension, not 100% on that one.

Comment

Hmm not sure was fitted before I got it. I'll add it to the list for after Xmas to get looked at. Just really bizzare and no one likes orange lights on dash lol. Got a big run to do tomorrow night, I've cleared the code and give it a boot and see when it comes on.

Comment

Fault code

That's bank 1 sensor 1 so it's not the sensor after the main cat it's the one by the pre cat. Clearly an issue with the AFRs or the first lambda is goosed. It does happen I've been through 2. But worth having checked out. Are you running a direct route pipe or are you mapped?

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Direct being fitted imminently and think I'm running std stage 1 map but not got any info from previous owner but it's quicker and smoother power band than std.

How much did you pay for new sensor Ry they a cheap one? If so will get them to change when the oil leak gets done. List keeps getting bigger😩😩😩

Comment

Don't buy a cheap lambda, they have an important job. Go Bosch and nothing less.

Comment

Bank 1 sensor 1 will be your first lamda and as VXRRy said do not buy cheap, a cheap sensor either won't work efficiently or will fail quickly
                  AutoCulture Tuning Ltd
                  Ecu remapping / performance tuning.

Comment

So if I drive into garage tomorrow what should a replacement cost guys might as well get it done before I leave tomorrow. Bank 1 lambda sensor and hope that sorts it.

Comment

Where abouts are you located? On the off chance your local to me, I can plug in my snap on diagnostic and run live data to see how the sensor is functioning. Couldn't say off the top of my head without making afew calls regarding sensor price
                      AutoCulture Tuning Ltd
                      Ecu remapping / performance tuning.

Comment

Looks a bit odd on the basis that the measurements are the same on the reader. Min and max identical?

Comment

Originally posted by Essex View Post
                          Where abouts are you located? On the off chance your local to me, I can plug in my snap on diagnostic and run live data to see how the sensor is functioning. Couldn't say off the top of my head without making afew calls regarding sensor price
                          I'm Luton bud but gotta be in Somerset tomorrow thanks for the offer think I'll try that on mine, get the Mrs to record the read out video and try and get some opinions.

Comment

Working...
                          X