X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BushyBaws
    replied
    Being Christmas 'n' All...money is tight, so I've went second hand from a low-mileage donor car, better than getting it welded for now...will see how long it lasts but at £30 i can't complain

Will order myself a new one if that one goes, worth a punt for £30

Try Gumtree or FleaBay for second hand ones

Leave a comment:

• vr55vxr
    replied
    As above, cracked manifold.

Leave a comment:

• Narlow
    replied
    Ahh okay mate cheers! Iv just been reading up that vauxhall recalled some models due to this been a common problem. Going to give them a bell tomorow see if it's true and I can get anything out of them. If not, where did you order yours?

Leave a comment:

• BushyBaws
    replied
    Sounds like the same issue I am facing, I got the car specs on and found it to be a slight crack in the manifold, ordered another one 5 minutes ago online...as it heats up, it seals the crack/split....bit of a pain I know, mines has been like that for 2 months and no issues really apart from being annoying, thought it was time to purchase a new one!

Leave a comment:

• Narlow
    started a topic Any ideas? Weird noise on start up

Any ideas? Weird noise on start up

Heyup everyone, just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem and could diagnose it before It goes to garage. When my car is cold and started it makes a "exhaust blowing" noise. But soon as the idle drops and it's warm it stops. At first I thought it was the exhaust but when it stopped it confused me. Any help is appreciated. Cheers
Working...
X