This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group purchases in the new year?

My wish list of mods is slowly getting bigger and at some point in the new year I'll be looking to buy a few bits for the car.

It works out better for all of us if we get in on a group buy so if anyone has a desire to purchase any of the usual high end items such as inlet manifold, short shifter, decat or something similar let yourself be known in this thread and if a few of us are after the same parts it would be good to try and put something together...
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Short Shifter "fo-show"
    2007 ARDEN BLUE ASTRA VXR
    18" F005 Fox Racing Wheels - PiperX Induction Kit - Heko Wind/Rain Deflectors - Eibach Pro-Kit

Comment

I'd be interested in a airtec cooler . eds inlet is already on offer at £335

Comment

Interested in a golf r /bmw 135/ focus rs. Reckon any group buy discounts?

Comment

How about a GB on the new Pegasus inlet?

Bushy, get the short shifter! Great mod

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post

So i've heard will be waiting until the new year and keeping my eye on here for group buy deals...tempted also to hold out for any group buys on Airtec FMIC's as Big Smoke is
            2007 ARDEN BLUE ASTRA VXR
            18" F005 Fox Racing Wheels - PiperX Induction Kit - Heko Wind/Rain Deflectors - Eibach Pro-Kit

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post

I did suggest a group buy for the pegasus but no one seemed keen

Comment

You'll struggle to get a GB on the airtec. Plus GNJ will give you money off one of you buy one off him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BushyBaws View Post
                  Short Shifter "fo-show"
                  +1
                  Looking to get one by Feb
                  Nurburgring #234

Comment

I'll take a short shifter may as well

Comment

What about RARB? Or front splitters? Was lookin to get those in the new year..
                      Nurburgring #234

Comment

I'm game for a short shifter!

I don't know if it would be worth doing for the Pegasus manifold, I think I'd be happier going for the klassen as I'm Courtenay tuned bit the trouble is they are never in stock. I'd be happy to speak to them on the phone though to see about getting some in and what kind of discounts we could get
                        Astra Edition #105
                        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

How about bonnet vents? I know someone on the ST site who will do them over a weekend, similar to how Stampede does the SMD conversions
                          Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                            How about bonnet vents? I know someone on the ST site who will do them over a weekend, similar to how Stampede does the SMD conversions
                            Hmmm vents sounds interesting I'm also looking a Klassen inlet
                            HAYWOOD & SCOTT EXHAUST, COURTENAY STAGE 2. 280BHP 330 TORQUE , QUAIFE DIFF, RARB, BI XENONS, K SPORTS, 3 GAUGE, BLUE SMDS

Comment

Originally posted by hongkongfooey View Post
                              Hmmm vents sounds interesting I'm also looking a Klassen inlet
                              Would be a sensible step forward mate as you're running similar performance to me too
                              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                              X