This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet vents

Where can I get my bonnet vents fitted in or around east Midlands?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Most body shops should be able to do it for you.
    sigpic

Comment

Its easy bud, do em yourself I did, Grinder, Touch up paint and Tiger seal : )
      sigpic64 Plate Corsa VXR Clubsport

Comment

Don't dare do it myself lol

Comment

Potentially looking at a group buy for these next year, I know someone on the ST forums who fits them over his weekends if you are interested let us know as I'd like them done on mine too.

Where did you buy the vents from?
          Astra Edition #105
          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Brought them from eBay was gonna get them fitted to my old corsa vxr but I didn't in the end

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
              Potentially looking at a group buy for these next year, I know someone on the ST forums who fits them over his weekends if you are interested let us know as I'd like them done on mine too.

Where did you buy the vents from?
              Is this still in pipeline mate
              sigpic black sapphire corsa vxr stage 3 241.7 bhp & 250 lb torque 3 piece remus..30/20 P.I lowering springs. vxr badge front and rear. blue smd conversion..insignia washer jets...18" diamond cut alloys...pipercross cone...forge brace bar...de-badged...smoked side repeaters..airtec intercooler,forge recirc valve,cool runnin stat,390cc injectors,courteney fuel pump and full courteney hose kit..mtech short shifter

Comment

If you're looking to get vents purely for visual reasons. you can buy stick on vents. if done properly can look just as cool as cut in ones.

Comment

any pics? maybe on a black one?lol

Comment

i have some bonnet vents. iv got 3 sets as freebies off a mate who makes them. he gave me a set of carbon and gloss black proper vents and a set of gloss black stick on. they look good to be fair! he also gave me 2 drivers vent gauge holders, one single and a double. has anyone got any rough measurements as to where they go on the bonnet?

Comment

Working...
                    X