This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacers???

What size spacers and are they worth while fitting? I'm running 19" wheels with dap Springs and wondering if it's worth while putting spacers on to give it a wider look.

As the DAPs drop a fair whack you might struggle with larger spacers on 19s.

Reckon an 8mm on the front and 12 on the back wouldn't cause you too many issues.

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

I Duno why but my car doesn't sit as low on the front as others on dap springs so I'm hoping I might have abit more clearance.

Comment

I've got 5mm on the front of mine to space out over the calipers. You could happily go a lot more than that as you can hardly tell mine are spaced to be fair
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Have you noticed a difference with the look or performance after fitting them?

Comment

I think from when we talked about this before 12mm was about right. But suppose it all depends on each car to an extent.

Comment

I'm on 18s on different springs but running 12mm n 15mm. I thought days are lower do you may struggle with 19s

Comment

Originally posted by Maorifletch View Post
                Have you noticed a difference with the look or performance after fitting them?
                They've always been fitted since I bought it mate so couldn't tell you if it was any different. But I've never had the wheel catch on full lock or anything like that so yours should be fine
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
                X