Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDS inlet manifold

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EDS inlet manifold

    So regal auto sport have a seriously good deal on the EDS inlet manifold right now and I have the money there to buy one. What do people think of them? Has anyone compared them to the klassen inlet manifold yet?

  • #2
    Both do a very good job, would definitely get one at this price. Was meant to be a Black Friday offer but it's still live
    sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jkemish View Post
      Both do a very good job, would definitely get one at this price. Was meant to be a Black Friday offer but it's still live
      They did it for Black Friday then they went back to normal price then a few days later went back down again

      Definitely a good deal if you get inlet and top hat you save around £100
      WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
      Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

      Comment


      • #4
        Ye I noticed it says tophat in the description so does that mean it includes a tophat aswell? I've just ordered the enhance performance ultimate tophat that's all so I don't need another one

        Comment


        • #5
          Proper bit of kit, order it whilst it's cheap!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Den8 View Post
            Ye I noticed it says tophat in the description so does that mean it includes a tophat aswell? I've just ordered the enhance performance ultimate tophat that's all so I don't need another one
            Did you use the Boxing Day code?
            sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

            Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

            https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

            Comment


            • #7
              Just get the inlet itself mate. Very good price and great mod
              Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jkemish View Post
                Did you use the Boxing Day code?
                Yes mate I did. I got the airtec stage 2 intercooler and Remus decat whilst the 15% discount was on and I saved £120 on the lot so I'm pleased with that.

                So the inlet which has 20% off and is currently £335 only includes the inlet itself an not a tophat? I was a bit confused myself when reading the description as it makes t sound like they're is a tophat included.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I knw a few comparisons have been made between these two.

                  My believing is that if you are regal mapped you should go with EDS, and if you're Courtenay mapped you should stick with klassen.

                  Is that the case?
                  Astra Edition #105
                  Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    I knw a few comparisons have been made between these two.

                    My believing is that if you are regal mapped you should go with EDS, and if you're Courtenay mapped you should stick with klassen.

                    Is that the case?
                    I'm not mapped yet at all but I'll probably going to RND when I save up for a map since they're the closest well known tuner to me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                      I knw a few comparisons have been made between these two.

                      My believing is that if you are regal mapped you should go with EDS, and if you're Courtenay mapped you should stick with klassen.

                      Is that the case?
                      Don't think that's strictly correct, I think courtenay sell just the klassen so they would rather you buy that, and regal sell the EDS so they want you to buy that, both companies would be happy to map either just depends on what company sells what, haven't seen many with the klassen to be fair
                      sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

                      Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

                      https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jkemish View Post
                        Don't think that's strictly correct, I think courtenay sell just the klassen so they would rather you buy that, and regal sell the EDS so they want you to buy that, both companies would be happy to map either just depends on what company sells what, haven't seen many with the klassen to be fair
                        Ahh ok mate. I thought I read n another thread that the EDS won't map in as nicely with Courtenay and vice versa.

                        I'm more tempted to go with the klaasen anyway as my car is all Courtenay and I would prefer the torque in the low revs as opposed to the high end torque with the EDS.

                        That's if Courtenay ever get their *** in gear and stock it again lol
                        Astra Edition #105
                        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                          Ahh ok mate. I thought I read n another thread that the EDS won't map in as nicely with Courtenay and vice versa.

                          I'm more tempted to go with the klaasen anyway as my car is all Courtenay and I would prefer the torque in the low revs as opposed to the high end torque with the EDS.

                          That's if Courtenay ever get their *** in gear and stock it again lol
                          Well all regal maps are just flashed on so I'm not how they would do it with different inlet manifold but because courtenay are all custom they could do klassen or EDS
                          sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

                          Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

                          https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jkemish View Post
                            Well all regal maps are just flashed on so I'm not how they would do it with different inlet manifold but because courtenay are all custom they could do klassen or EDS
                            Very true mate. It's my next mod on the cards so may speak to Courtenay and see what they say while the EDS is still on offer
                            Astra Edition #105
                            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ive ordered the EDS inlet now, in comparison to the klassen there can't be much difference anyway. What do you guys think of the thermal gaskets? Is it worth getting one of them aswell?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X