X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Sorry mate forgot to reply, Ye defo not worth mapping before forging, could cost you a lot more if a rod bends or snaps lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Need to wait on valve springs ect comeing to get it forged first. Wouldhave liked to get a mapped without forgeing but not worth risk

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Lol fair play mate haha! And get it fitted asap! You're missing out on serious fun lol

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Yeah will need to try that haha. Saves alot £££ getting it done yerself. Im always on her fb watching for good wee bargans poping up hah. Iv got a pile ae stuff lieing thats not fitted yet

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Haha, but her something nice then she will forget about it lol and ye feels a quick car now so with cams would be mental haha yes mate running eds inlet

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Yeah im still trying to find a way to tell her how i justify forgeing hahaha. Belive its a totaly diffrent car with the cams and hybrid. You got an inlet mani?

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Ah fair enough mate I've been looking at cams but Mrs would shoot me lol looking at piper ones and ye I use it far too much, be interesting to see if there's any damage when I rip engine apart Tomoz lol

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Will be running cat cams mate advised by dan at RND. Yeah had it on my last vxr loved it haha nice little party trick

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Rabbid mapped mine mate, well happy, plus got ignition cut which sounds insane lol what cams you running?

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Hope so mate. All down to mapper tho i suppose. Who mapped yours?

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    Oh Ye you'll make more with that mate, heard those td stage 3s making good power, with cams you'll easily see 350, will be a quick car mate

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Iv got a td stage 3 am hopeing for 350 wae cams ect

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    That's all it made mate, would make more on uprated cams but hybrids only usually make 325-335 on standard cams mate it's not the peak power on hybrids you look at its the overall as they hold boost a lot higher in the Rev range where as k04 runs out of puff

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKing
    replied
    Why it only mate 325hp? You gawni push that turbo for more or buy a new setup

Leave a comment:

• tommy_vxr
    replied
    No forged before hybrid was fitted mate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X