• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people cant take loosing.

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-g...?highlight=vxr
    sigpic

Re: Some people cant take loosing.

Originally posted by DargY
    http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/569973-scooby-v-astra-VXR.html?highlight=VXR
    i made a comment about this on another thread.
    imho the scoob does have a really bad start and the vxr scorches of the line.
    the lead that has been made in the first few seconds appears to be similar to the lead when finishing,so i dont think the astra would pull away from the scoob if they both had a similar start.
    i`ve owned both cars and even a standard uk scoob should be ahead in the first 2 gear changes off the line

Comment

Plus if you get a glimps of the vxr`s time as it crosses the finish, it reads about 14.5 th 102 mph, which is basically a standard time.

Comment

subaru owners always get annoyed. rather like having a little willy.

they cant afford an evo so have to get a pretend one.

ive drove scoobies and you have to be a little bit lost in the head to cope with the **** noise they make. i always thought it sounded like a calibra 8v on the 3 cyls.

oh and the 4wd system is great, unfortunatly you cant get a good start in them cos the diff makes a bid for freedom every time you dump the clutch.

also.... cadburys chocolate pistons anyone?

sorry for the rant people. i just ****ing hate scoobys. every 19 year old with a burberry cap round here has got one
        stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

forgot to add....

i dicked all over a scooby when i had my turbo nova. it didnt go down well at all lol.

he pulled over and wanted to fight me, unfortunalty for him i wasnt the little boy racer kid he was expecting :P
          stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
            subaru owners always get annoyed. rather like having a little willy.

they cant afford an evo so have to get a pretend one.

ive drove scoobies and you have to be a little bit lost in the head to cope with the **expletive deleted by Admin** noise they make. i always thought it sounded like a calibra 8v on the 3 cyls.

oh and the 4wd system is great, unfortunatly you cant get a good start in them cos the diff makes a bid for freedom every time you dump the clutch.

also.... cadburys chocolate pistons anyone?

sorry for the rant people. i just **expletive deleted by Admin** hate scoobys. every 19 year old with a burberry cap round here has got one
            i think nova drivers have a worse rep
            i suppose the impreza is the the new nova
            (have enjoyed both in the past )

Comment

novas do have a worse rep. i built that car as a bit of a laugh to upset people. it obviously works.

but.... mine was bit tounge in cheek. scooby drivers take things far far to seriously. they maybe a good car, with good handling but in there eyes its the ****ing be all and end all.

i have wide range of cars i like, but scooby owners hate anything thats doesnt sound like a beetle with a turbo on it
              stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

im not a big fan of scoobys , too plasticy for me :wink:

i hav wasted a few in the vxr on the country roads near me , their nothing special :wink:

Comment

hi i started that topic on scoobynet....it did not go down to well
                  the just dont like to be beat.
                  i owned a sti and traded it in for a vxr and i have never looked back
                  sigpic

Comment

yeh no crimbo cards for you this year :wink:

ive been out with the sidc a few years ago on their drives/thrashes out and personally dont think that much of them

good for you tom for defecting

Comment

Originally posted by tomfraser
                      i owned a sti and traded it in for a VXR and i have never looked back
                      not even to see the other scoobies you left behind

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                        Originally posted by tomfraser
                        i owned a sti and traded it in for a VXR and i have never looked back
                        not even to see the other scoobies you left behind

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                          yeh no crimbo cards for you this year :wink:

ive been out with the sidc a few years ago on their drives/thrashes out and personally dont think that much of them

good for you tom for defecting
                          you should of seen the stick i got for getting rid of my scooby. have a read of this and see how upset the were
                          http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-g...?highlight=vxr
                          sigpic

Comment

hiya mel hows the money flowing in?? FAST i hope :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                              hiya mel hows the money flowing in?? FAST i hope :wink:
                              You still the last donation online.

Started collecting in the office and friends and have had people put their name down.

Comment

Working...
                              X