This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage ???

This may sound a bit stupid but how can you tell what stage your car is at. Being in Germany don't know of many places, or any whatsoever to be honest, that do remaps etc. How can you tell what stage your car is at and are all vxRs released at the same stage.

Are there any decent benefits, apart from speed increase, after getting a remap etc.

How much do they cost and what is the best place to get one done. Or the nearest one to Cumbria???

Sorry for being a pain!!! :?

Plus point's

Smoother acceleration
    Better MPG
    Safer overtaking

Bad points
    Noise (sorry but it is loud with a milltek sitting in the back)

As for mapping....... Well turns out your in the best place m8 @ Courtenaysport and tell them you want your car mapped in Germany and ask for Stefans details. Stefan is the guy who helped develop there map and knows a feccin lot about mapping Vaux/opels.

I know for a fact he has booted his own Vxr up the Autobhans in Germany with my map on his car (ask any C/S customers on here, what they think of his work)

Fact: Stefans OPC posted a time more than 1sec quicker than any other VXR's (inc TMS VXRPC) on the 1/4ml at last years Performance Vauxhall show

Comment

I would say that Courtenays
      is one of the best places.

Call them and expess your interest in having it mapped in Germany and Jon should be able to put you in touch with the main mapping man Stefan.

Comment

i agree if your in germany get in touch with jon at courts he will point you in right direction he is cuurently setting up his own motor with a better map which hopefully is going in mine
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Here you go, type

klasen-motors.com into google and press translate the page into english :P

Comment

quote="lampshade"]Plus point's

Bad points
            Noise (sorry but it is loud with a milltek sitting in the back)

[/quote]

Ok, how loud is the mill when idle and granny diving? If it produces good noise when going fast, I can deal with that but if I’m trying to drive slowly then I want a nice quiet car like it is now. Is it quiet when normal driving?
            sigpic

Comment

My full milltek is very quiet and very easy to live with on the motorway. Maybe it gets louder with a remap?

Comment

I dont see how the remap will affect anything. Perhaps when you push that sport button, but thats when you want it loud.
                sigpic

Comment

DargY

Contact WORSY and meet up with him as he in Stevenage so not far from you

Comment

Originally posted by DargY
                    I dont see how the remap will affect anything. Perhaps when you push that sport button, but thats when you want it loud.
                    i dont think it's loud at all mate only when you cane it and i still dont think it's as loud as some of the boy racers drive round in , my mrs drives it all week and as never complained once yet and the kids dont notice it and they are in the back
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Oh good. That’s that sorted then.

I'm scared wors will try chat me up if I go down and see him. He seems to bat the other side when he’s online. This could reflect his real life temptations
                      sigpic

Comment

you have no worried there mate i've seen is play thing it also has air bags and is better looking than any guy

Comment

he he alex you know that we should start a show us your wife thread
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

you aint met mine yet.

Think your self lucky.

First spot goes to Baz for showin of Mel.

Comment

he he will start a thread when i get home tonight with a pic ( clothed of course )
                              sigpic
                              M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X