X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC030 skipping

Nope ... not aload of dodgy keep-fit dvds
    so that no smash n grab merchant stoves the window in.... for the missus's blobby williams collection,
    i copied em to blank cd's. honest
    now it sounds like he's got frigging beatbox jumping mania.
    i used windows media player and/or recordnow dx.
    the main dealer reckons its my burn software but i think i remember my donny osmond original pre-recorded cds doing the same.
    so i aint sure if it is a problem purely down to rubbish quality burns or condensation in the CDC030 or anti-jog not being present in the CDC030. The CDC030 has mp3 etched on it
    i know i should try with normal over the counter pre-recorded cds but i am taking the car in this thursday morning ... for the back lenses 20 minute test .... again
    and driving round here all night with puppy love belting out at full bore... isnt recommended
    so help would be appreciated if it is a suss cd player.
    anybody tried the belkin transmitter out of currys for £30 ? works great with the ipod.
    so if your radio starts belting out blobby williams when ur sat next to arden blue vxr at the lights... give the wife a wave

i use record now to do all my cd's got about 20 in car and all of em play fine mate , so i reckon it's the player :?
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

nice one worsy
      the dealer sent a tech out in it with his own cds and said it played ok... so i was told it was my cds software.
      nice job if you can get it...driving someone elses vxr around listening to his own cds. probably tried a few handbrake turns to really test those cd !!!
      i doubted the prognosis cus with the sports button in and hemce the harder ride they all skipped more and the Doris has had her blobby williams pre-recordeds in and had same problem.
      i'd think there would be anti-jog on the unit oo cater for the ride.
      i've been worrying cus theres loads of condensation in various places in the car. all four main lenses are frequently misted. all but one (rear right ) clears with lights on usually.
      even went the blue circle route you put me onto.
      the rear window is misted some mornings so i was worrying about misting on the laser causing the problem. but it does it over long distance driving with air con on.
      learnt not to keep the cds in the glovebox early days...its air conned and the cds mist up quicker than the mirror in cherie blairs bathroom when shes shaving her legs

Comment

mine dont mist up in the car at all but the rear lights are terrible , but never had a disc jump on me at all :?
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

The wife says she's pee ed off with the cd so she uses the radio instead.
          She says the radio does the same thing !!!!!
          maybe a connection lose???
          or the missus has a connection lose ??
          or like you thought worsy... unit is knackered !!!
          gotta convince the dealer that the unit wants replacing as well as the rear light units
          think i'll take bets on what the outcome is after the dealers had it for the day .... fiver on the usual response of "try it for a few days and see how it goes .... we found (enter random word) ........ so we think its sorted"
          SSDD

Comment

deffo something wrong if it's doing it on the radio too :?
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

turn the air con off

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

u serious vxrdave?
                feel like im falling into a well laid trap
                but hows that work ?? please ??
                or are we on about cherie blairs bathroom mirror

Comment

IF the cd and other bits are misting up could be coming from the air con make sure its turned of if u have climite its A cross in the box.can make inside damp this time of year

Comment

thanx vxrdave
                    uve given me something to think about.
                    cds etc are kept in door panek now .. so that eliminated the cds themselves misting.
                    havent got climate control just air con
                    buu...ttt last time the car went in the dealer they said they'd checked the a/c and it was low so they filled it up for me.
                    I wondered why they had checked the a/c in the middle of winter. Without me asking :?
                    so the pictures clearer.
                    thanx vxrdave
                    weird cus the a/c had to be re-gassed after they changed the emgine ... summat to do with the method required to replace an engine for a new one
                    soo...o the gas had dropped pressure in about a month ?
                    i'm thinking all this is connected !!
                    maybe ?
                    what do you think mate?
                    gotta take it in early tomorrow.
                    so gotta get my story squared away

Comment

good look mate bet its connected, the sterio is probably a bad conection .

Comment

thanx vxrdave
                        just been out for a blat down in the vale of belvior
                        the temp outside is between 3 and 3.5 degrees on the outside sensor and yeehaaaw !!!
                        did the somersaults and the doughnuts ... just like in the advert !
                        err exagerating just a tad
                        cost me £26 to top up with v=power across the border in notts !! but we cant get the good gear within 15 miles so have to do a border run every once in awhile
                        the cd/radio didnt skip a beat with a/c on or off so i'm puzzled :?
                        its gotta be the cd-r's. My old man got em 2 chrimbo's back, off paddy the greek down the car loot sale i rhink
                        i'll mention it but the missus is still adamant its knackered
                        i did keep hearing this popping sound ..... these milteks really are the bong

Comment

they didnt find any problem today
                          but took it out, reconnected and disonnected the plugs ... so may well be a result if its a bad connebtion
                          cant fault that

Comment

happy days hope it works ok for ya mate
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

cheers worsy
                              couldnt ur team lend the geordies a couple of decent players
                              the zulu's in brum must be well chuffed

Comment

Working...
                              X