• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L99 ROS
    VXRed
    • 17 January 2007

Originally posted by vauxhalls
    hi ros

you say you've got the forge dump valve could you tell me which one?and how loud it is?

cheers

nick
    alright nick, im not quite sure what the actual type of dump valve it is mate, ill have a look for you and let you know..

yeah its loud, not ridiculous though! id say it was just nice...

Comment

• L99 ROS
      VXRed
      • 17 January 2007

Originally posted by vxrmarc

Welcome onboard ros!!!!

3 rules:

1. you must be on here everynight.....you have no life now..

2. You must enjoy it to the maximum...and

3. It must always be clean!!!!!(very important!)

Failure to do these 3 results in your car being replaced for a Kia Picanto for 1 week with caravan wingmirrors attached.....

BIG BROTHERS WATCHING YOU!!!

alright marc,

dont worry mate my cars are always gleaming.. if i could wash it everyday without getting called from my neighbours i would

i dont think ill be on here every night as ill be out in my beast

ill try my best to make it a 50/50!!! it will more than likely work out 70/30 as i can't get enough of driving it...

Comment

• L99 ROS
        VXRed
        • 17 January 2007

Originally posted by arden
        greetings from the VXR side , what else did you look at m8 before choosing the right car :wink:
        alright,

Well i had a mark 4 golf anniversay pd tdi 150 bhp which was max'd out at jabbasport at peterbrough.. That was running at 211 bhp with loads of torque. It was quick but not quick enough...

I looked at the new mini cooper s, focus st, new golf gti and a subaru impreza!

Just couldnt get enough of the vxr when i test drove it!!!

I thought ive got to have one plus im there isnt that many in my area i think ive only seen 2!!

I must say it turned a few heads when i drove it off the forecourt at vauxhall on monday morning...

Comment

• vauxhalls
          VXRed
          • 16 October 2006

hi ross

cheers mate i'll look forward to finding out which forge dump valve it is.

enjoy you vxr

enjoy the site

cheers

nick

Comment

Working...