Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing the dealer sticker from the back window?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing the dealer sticker from the back window?

I was looking at the sticker & thinking it looked rubbish. So I had a pick at it & it wouldn't budge. Not wanting to ruing the heating element, I left it.

Came out this morning and a branch was sitting through my 20 day old VXR's rear window. So I guess that's fixed the dealer sticker problem!

I don't suggest anyone else uses this method of removal though, as it can lead to you being seriously pi**ed.

Ade

how u turn a spot of bad luok around had me all over the place Ade.
    felt sorry or u at beginning of ur post but within a couple of lines was laughing my head off
    nice one

Comment

What else can I do...? I've only been sent on a wild goose chase to get the window. Nothing like driving round with no back window in the rain, with 50mph winds. No matter how hard I try, I can't out run it!
      Getting one fitted in a couple of hours. On a finer point, the excaust sounds damn good without the window!

Comment

lol :wink: get stage 3 than you will out run the rain got the wind is strong no jokes hope the think carms down.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

got a picture in my head
          glad to hear uve got it sorted ...well in a few hours
          u even put an upside to the loosy wind
          get yourself a miltek exhaust mate
          u'd love that sound even with a back window in Ade
          vxrdaves got a goodpoint though

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
            What else can I do...? I've only been sent on a wild goose chase to get the window. Nothing like driving round with no back window in the rain, with 50mph winds. No matter how hard I try, I can't out run it!
            Getting one fitted in a couple of hours. On a finer point, the excaust sounds damn good without the window!
            ade, Ive had the parcel shelf off and the back seats down in mine for the past few days to put my bike in and the exhaust sounds damn fine then too!!

Comment

Well, now I'm the proud owner of a sheet of polothene fixed with duck tape. They had the wrong one! I'm finding it hard to stay positive

Comment

sorry to read that mate
                try not to get too down
                they say "true love never runs ...... a bird in the bush"
                summat luke that :?
                keep it real mate

Comment

At least the "Inchsh*t Reading" sticker is gone from the window. That's a plus.
                  Alas, that's not all. Stopped to get some cash, not wanting my newly modified car to be out of sight I stopped at McD's to use the Link ATM. While I was standing there, with a keen eye on my beauty. I saw the outside bin moving toward my car (wind). I knew it was going to hit. But what could I do, leave the ATM, with the card in for it to be nicked by the school kids? I just watched it...................bang. No damage luckily.
                  She's safely tucked out of harms way now. Roll on tomorrow......

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
                    At least the "Inchsh*t Reading" sticker is gone from the window. That's a plus.
                    Alas, that's not all. Stopped to get some cash, not wanting my newly modified car to be out of sight I stopped at McD's to use the Link ATM. While I was standing there, with a keen eye on my beauty. I saw the outside bin moving toward my car (wind). I knew it was going to hit. But what could I do, leave the ATM, with the card in for it to be nicked by the school kids? I just watched it...................bang. No damage luckily.
                    She's safely tucked out of harms way now. Roll on tomorrow......
                    Man, you having an unluck day of it at the moment....

Can you let me know your movements over the next few days, I wanna make sure I'm not near you...

Comment

Boss, can't be sure. Depends on where they send me for repair. Only been from Westerham to Croydon, only to be told. Sorry mate. Then Westerham to Tonbrige Wells. To be told. Go have a wander and come back in an hour. It'll all be done.

Sorry, he should have said. You'll be done! Just love driving round the houses in the rain, with no window.....

Comment

how's your luck ade ???? if i was you i'd go home and go to bed tomorrows another day
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
                          Boss, can't be sure. Depends on where they send me for repair. Only been from Westerham to Croydon, only to be told. Sorry mate. Then Westerham to Tonbrige Wells. To be told. Go have a wander and come back in an hour. It'll all be done.

Sorry, he should have said. You'll be done! Just love driving round the houses in the rain, with no window.....
                          Have you tried Caspy @ Greens of Holborough

Comment

Working...
                          X