X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR destroyed !!

Here is a quote from another car forum;
    Post #15
    ive just sat in my living room and watched a very large branch next to the drive of the house oposite crack and fall down and land on the guys vxr......i know hes at work and i doubt there is much i can do, i cant believe ive just seen this, looked unreal, the car is definatly a write off aswell all the windows has smashed and its folded the roof and the front end of the car is on the floor now so its done the shock mounts in aswell....

I wonder (hope its not) anyone frome here.

now that is definetly an exclusive members club!!! let me know if there are any spares goin for sale!!

sorry thats not funny!!! poor guy

Comment

where was it ?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
        where was it ?
        A place called Potton ..... between Bedford and Cambridge.

Comment

know it well it's only 15min's from here dont know who it is though not off here anyway
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Got any pics?
            sigpic
            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502
              Got any pics?
              The guys last post on the matter was :

Post #18
              ok i tried to get photos but now his missus is there along with the police and the fire brigade.....nice to see the firemens idea of removing it was winching it forward off the car so now all the bonnet, wings, lights, bumper are f*cked aswell.

Comment

Mmmm

Owner.
                My car is dammaged by a tree branch falling on it during the winds of thrusday.

Insurance.
                Mmmm, Sorry your not coverd against the acts of god.

Owner.

Insurance.
                Are you still there sir. sir sir

Owner.
                Yes im still here but i cant belive its not coverd. £20000 down the sodding drain. hope your happy.

But it seems this might be the conversation that chap has with his insurance.
                This happend a few years back when i worked for AUDI and the tree on the lawn in front of the show room dropped a branch onto a £50000 A8 that was a write off and the insurance said " sorry act of God not coverd."

Comment

thats not an act of god...its accidental damage poss if it was the other way round and the the wind had been at such a massive speed has to force the car into the tree then hat may have been an act of god. The tree/branch has fallen on the car wether that been done by the force of the wind or by old age it could not have been for seen so is classed as Accidental Damage.

That is how it would have been looked at when i worked in insurance some time ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X