X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooper & Road Angel

Hi,

Has anyone got one of these? I was thinking about buying one. Are they worth it?

I have one for sale if you are interested,

Comment

What one? I was looking at the all singing all dancing GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
        What one? I was looking at the all singing all dancing GPS.
        I have the new road angel

http://www.blackspot.com/products/ne...gel/index.html

and i have the exturnal ariel aswell.

Comment

May I ask why you want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
            May I ask why you want to sell?
            I just never use it anymore as i no my area to well and i no were all the camars are. Plus i have them on my tom tom

Comment

I have a road angel and once you have one you will necer change it, i have had the black one and now on road angel compact will built in mobile dectector.. Nice big blue screen, the schools you may turn off as its a bit annoying but other then that its best £150 i spent.....

Comment

well difference of opinion here im afraid.....

Have used tom tom and road angels and have found as have friends that information on these is only 90% accurate....

Although you may say that it works fine for me it is FACT that they are not upto par with the navteq and enigma databases that snooper use....

Snooper have had this database going 20 years and are at the foremost of the technology....

The other really important thing to remember with all these satnav/detectors is that they all use windows based operating systems and are sometimes prone to failure as which? found out....Mine was terrible when needed most...

Snooper are built around the linux operating system and NEVER fail hence they have no reset switch....

The main reason i like the syrius is due to the fact that it is a PSP clone and slim and gloss piano black to match the new 2007.5 spec vxr interior....The rear is also chrome and looks fantastic compared to tom tom wedges i have used..

It also use a database that unlike some where you have 2 very close roads together it will say turn right followed by an immediate left as some of my old systems alert you to the next turn when you,ve gone past...

The best on the market at the moment and has just won all the awards to prove it...

HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Been using one of the Snooper GPS systems for a couple of years now (after I got banned ) wouldn't be without it.

Comment

You could checkout the Drivesmart site,free updates,had no problems,well happy,hope this helps

Terry

Comment

i have a road angel, it alerts me to the fixed cameras, but then so do all the signs lol. to me gps is pointless i want a device that detects hand held speed traps and camera vans by the road and in lay bys. which ones do this though
                      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

i have a road angel, it alerts me to the fixed cameras, but then so do all the signs lol. to me gps is pointless i want a device that detects hand held speed traps and camera vans by the road and in lay bys. which ones do this though
                        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Ive got the Snooper S4 Evolution, picks up hand held guns, gatsos, specs etc but im not convinced about camera vans. Ive passed a few vans but it didnt do anything, possible the cameras werent operational at the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X