Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions needed - How to cope with that m32 box???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be fitted in a few weeks, just waiting for my 400hp clutch kit to arrive from Courtney along with my big bearing upgrade. Will post in a few weeks when it's all done.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

my car is stock (just pre decat) need an exhaust but dont want silly loud and scared to go non res 3" cobra, thinking of 2.5 milltek non res. just seen vids on yt and its just impossible to tell from vids if 2.5 is loud enough without WOT

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueVXR View Post
        my car is stock (just pre decat) need an exhaust but dont want silly loud and scared to go non res 3" cobra, thinking of 2.5 milltek non res. just seen vids on yt and its just impossible to tell from vids if 2.5 is loud enough without WOT
        Believe me the cobra will be loud enough

Comment

If you go with 3", you will need a remap. If you plan on keeping it stock or under 300hp, 2.5" is enough and you won't need a remap.

Comment

I know everyone harps on about going 3" but the only difference between 2.5" and 3" is 15hp and that's coming from the boys at Courtenay. I'd like to think they know more about VXR'S than most ordinary people.

Comment

Originally posted by AUS_HSV_VXR View Post
              I know everyone harps on about going 3" but the only difference between 2.5" and 3" is 15hp and that's coming from the boys at Courtenay. I'd like to think they know more about VXR'S than most ordinary people.

First off, Courts are full of ***** !

Secondly they do things slightly different to anyone else, they alter spark plug gaps when remapping

3rd, do you realise what will happen if you fit a solid fly to an Astra ??
              sigpic

Comment

I do, but being an Internet expert, I'm sure you are about to tell me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AUS_HSV_VXR View Post
                  I do, but being an Internet expert, I'm sure you are about to tell me anyway.

Lols

Comment

need remap after 3" exhaust ??? while i plan to do it anyways, i dont think u need remap DUE to catback exhaust LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X