This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piano Black

Copy this link to see what the new piano black radio is like http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?...icleId=2234391

Hmmm, not sure if I like that or not. Think I would have to see it in the flesh.

Comment

Mmmmmm I quite like that! lol. was looking at going for Corsa VXR when launched but gonna have to ask the dealership when i pop back today to pick my little Corsa C up from its Service and MOT as to when they will have an '07 Demo.

mmm could be tempted up to the Astra!

Robert

Comment

Dont like

Comment

Dont like - I have the silver radio but carbon around it, think it just makes it a little brighter in the cabin.

Comment

The car pictured on the link was the Astra GTC Concept car if you look at the dates on the link (2004).
            It's more like the corsa Piano Black but in the Astra shaped Dash.

We will post pix when we have them

Comment

yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I thought it was just the door trims and passenger dash trim anyway, I did not know this piano black is intended for the central console. Maybe it is not intended for the central bit?

Comment

I thought it was just the door trims and passenger dash trim anyway, I did not know this piano black is intended for the central console. Maybe it is not intended for the central bit?

Comment

They have a 07 VXR down Inchape Reading at the moment, it has the piano black parts on the centre console and the steering wheel, they have changed the door card carbon effect parts to silver as well.
                    I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Dont like the sound of that to be honest.

Comment

The Red stitching on the Gear Gaitor would of been nice tho
                        sigpic
                        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

i noticed that aswell, nice touch.

Comment

I like it, but as mentioned that's not a 07 model, just the pre production concept, so not what they have done.

still awaiting pics of the new black in 07 models!

Comment

don't like the black but would like my steering done in blue lol

Comment

Working...
                              X