This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring diagrams for vxr

having spoke to clifford today they assure me that the can module is soon to be available to me

but for safetys sake i would like to supply my installer with the wiring diagrams for vxr if possible :wink:

where would i get one from or could one of you guys get me one ????

cheers andy

I would if i could still get access to them matey.

One thing that may be worth a try is to have a look on E bay for the TIS2000 workshop manual Discs, these are what the dealers have, and obviously you want ot look out for one that covers your year VXR and includes the TIS2000 Wiring diagrams disc.

These are very handy as they also contain the service info and workshop manuals on how to change pretty much everything on the car, and have all technical info etc
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

cheers m8 very helpfull i will keep my eyes open , could i buy these from vauxhall or are they for dealers only ??

Comment

Well...There supposed to be Dealers only, but somehow they end up on Ebay for sale :wink:
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

in the links section of this site the is a link that takes you to a VXL Tech site i have posted on ther asking for the loom diagrams i'm just waiting a reply as one bloke said it's on TIS but i dont have acces to it as many of us are the same.

All i would say about buying it from Ebay is your not 100% sure what you are getting.

Comment

cheers alex :wink:

i know what your saying about ebay tho , that may be a last resort kinda thing :wink:

Comment

or you could just download it from here :

http://www.astra-h.ru/files/OPEL.TIS...g.Diagrams.rar

PS: if I am breaking any forum rules, please delete this post
              Blue Arden Astra OPC

Comment

ok but what format is it writen in as XP cant read it.

Comment

It's a rar archive... you can uncompress it either by using winrar ( http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar37b2.exe ) which is shareware, or even better 7zip ( http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sou...nzip/7z444.exe ) which is free (as in free beer)
                  Blue Arden Astra OPC

Comment

cant get owt off this mate.
                    do you ave to set it up as a stand alone pc?
                    got that u ave to run apache in dos but still get zip

Comment

Sorted mate thanks.

I et mine to stand alone but it still connects to the net.

Only thing is its hard to understand the workings but i'll soon work it out.

is this just the wireing loom or is all the TIS info on here?

Comment

well cheers guys, altho im not the greatest with computers and im having bother accessing the file

my have to get my lass on the job , she the one with the brains :wink:

Comment

what i did was down load the link file and then XP said do you want to search the web to find a program.

I then down loaded the WINRAR file and opend the program i then set to standalone and let it do it all i just kept clicking yes and it works fine.

Still cant find what i'm looking for though.

Comment

doesnt recognise my vin or wont connect to server. is this just cus of intranet traffic maybe? ave set to low access, stand alone and running apache dos file too. good having a play though

Comment

i did not put in my vin number i just looked aroung an spent about 1 1/2 hours looking to see if i could find what i'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X