X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think????? BIG BASS or good Bass

right boys and girls

What do you wanna see in a vxr

one 12 mount in a fibre glass enclousre in the spare wheel well means no one will know its there = good bass nice and clear and not blow ya head off loud

or

Four 8's in custom box mount up behind the seats = BIG BASS still nice and clear but blow ya head off

down side as mel has already pointed out means can't drop seats down to load

Come on then Boys and Girls lets hear what you have to say on the matter.

John

Hiya - my full comments are.....

Now thats a tough one... my own opinion would be 2 10's mounted each side of the boot... but my reasons behind that is ... floor speaker is that our car is used to carry shopping, bags and transporting stuff - thus its gonna get trashed.... 4 up against the seats - that works if you dont need to transport anything with the seats down, cept we do.

I would say tho 4 up the rear is better than the 12 in the spare hub, just looks better.

Comment

sounds a bit rude boy to me :? i just want to listen to the roar of my car
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I want a nice mid range 10' sub for that extra punch but not over the top so every one wants to knick me motor.

Comment

if i am to be honest i like the idea of the 12

and i am not or ever will be a rude boy

but thanks for being honest

Comment

only messing
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

question worsy stage 3

What do they do,change etc.

i fit electric boost controls for primary design and i have asked them to do me a full exhaust, intercooler, alloy boost pipes, and a bluefin remap and poss a larger turbo and new mainfold at later date what stage would that be. unfortunly primary can't fit it in till march so alittle bit of a wait its cool tho b day on 23rd lol

John

Comment

Depends on wheather you want to use your boot aswell I suppose and wheather it`s for show or just for private use.

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985
                  question worsy stage 3

What do they do,change etc.

i fit electric boost controls for primary design and i have asked them to do me a full exhaust, intercooler, alloy boost pipes, and a bluefin remap and poss a larger turbo and new mainfold at later date what stage would that be. unfortunly primary can't fit it in till march so alittle bit of a wait its cool tho b day on 23rd lol

John
                  changing the turbo is stage 4 or 5 not too sure depends on the tuners you use but i got full zaust , remap and intercooler and some new pipes
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

My mate has the bluefin from superchips on his Focus RS and the good thing about it is you can remove the map and put it back to std at any time.

A stage 3 from CS consitsts of,
                    Full Miltek, FMIC, Re-Map with a rolling road set up.

Now if you have any of these already then you will get it cheeper.

I recomend the Miltek as this is the second turbo'd VXL that i've had one on and its awesome.

Call cs and ask them.

a site link is below.

Comment

12" Hammer Sub... :P

tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                      The truth is out there ...

Comment

so far this is what i have done

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2551276

Comment

looks good, glad youve kept it looking like original equipment, good luck with the boot, to which id get some custom builds into the sides of the boot to look standard and keep most of the boot free...
                          good luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

Working...
                          X