This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somthing yous may want to hear!!!

down the docks where i live is where a lot of new vauxes come into the country. you can see hundreds of unregistered cars all parked up ready to be shipped off to all the local dealers.

but....

i know a couple of younger lads who are employed simply to drive the cars off the boat and about 1 mile to where they are parked and checked.

spoke to them the other day and they had spent the entire days razzing the knockers off brand new vxrs.

a good job i suppose but i wouldnt like to think i was buying one.

just shows you what your car couldve been through before you get them
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

so no different to how we do it now then

Comment

Which docks. Might explain why I had 14 miles on clock when I picked it up from new.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR_James
        Which docks. Might explain why I had 14 miles on clock when I picked it up from new.
        ours is Purfleet mate

Comment

doesnt bear thinking about does it?? However, lets be honest, if you were a young lad working there you'd probably do the same, shiny new vxr, young lad and then telling all your mates about it!!

I probably would! and anyone who says they wouldnt is telling massive porkies!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR_James
            They would also have been the road test PDI check miles they do before you get the car. When we viewed the car it had 3miles on it and when we picked it up 4 days later it had 13 on the clock all of which were the road check.

Comment

im not saying wouldnt do it, cos i would and it is no different to what we do BUT we paid 20 grand for the privalidge :?
              stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

dream of a lifetime to some young lad so i guess if i was in their shoes i would do it just think you could be driving some of the nicest cars in the world without costing you a penny
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

bit like when i worked for AUDI when we had the RS2's come in got to thrash it round the block.

Comment

no vxrs bopping up and down in the channel or on the beach in devon then
                    plenty of bmw bikes though

Comment

Working...
                    X