X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels

hi all

thinking about having the wheels sprayed black, seen one done and i think it looks good, has anyone had there wheels done and what price did they pay?
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Re: wheels

Originally posted by sandyVXR
    hi all

thinking about having the wheels sprayed black, seen one done and i think it looks good, has anyone had there wheels done and what price did they pay?
    www.wickedwheels.co.uk <---- aswell as repairs they'll do this x a mate of mine got a quote to have his done anthracite and it was around 220 i think x
    other than that the guy who had his wheels done black was most probably Jom - If he's on here you could ask him x

Comment

not too keen on black. it doesnt look right and it looks all tyre.

ive always got my wheels done anthracite as above as it looks aggressive but you can still tell what is wheel and what is tyre!

my last car i got shadow chrome. this was really funky and wasnt in yer face bling like other chrome
      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

i think black would look good on a blue and anthracite on a black , but you cant beat the silver on a black
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Not got black but went smoke chrome as you can see below...

Work was done by Lap Tab in Birmingham who I believe were gonna sort us out a discount if the mods contacted them - Over at Astra-vxr.com we have already got a discount up and running ranging from 20-35% and these guys can refurb/refinish the wheels on the same day the car is dropped in!

Comment

these do look the ****

how do they cope in hiding brake dust.

Comment

i prefer the above look as the wheels look more aggressive but are still visible from the tyre (as said earlier)

not too keen on these black wheels below
              stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

I am gunna get mine done very soon

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Jon

Work was done by Lap Tab in Birmingham who I believe were gonna sort us out a discount if the mods contacted them - Over at Astra-VXR.com we have already got a discount up and running ranging from 20-35% and these guys can refurb/refinish the wheels on the same day the car is dropped in!
                  Likin that a lot Jon, Top Job :wink:
                  sigpic
                  My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502

Work was done by Lap Tab in Birmingham who I believe were gonna sort us out a discount if the mods contacted them - Over at Astra-VXR.com we have already got a discount up and running ranging from 20-35% and these guys can refurb/refinish the wheels on the same day the car is dropped in!
                    Likin that a lot Jon, Top Job :wink:
                    Thay are so so nice would like to see them on a red one anyone??????? please p/shop

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

yeh like that colour very nice indeed
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

still love those wheels

shame their such a distance from me

Comment

Dave -

Near as I could get it to the red... hope it helps

Comment

that looks beautiful mel really like that i wanna change the colour of my car too red can you do a black one with red wheels wanna see what it looks like ta
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                              that looks beautiful mel really like that i wanna change the colour of my car too red can you do a black one with red wheels wanna see what it looks like ta
                              You taking the pi$$ about the black with red wheels????

Oh also done daves car in approx 3 years....

Comment

Working...
                              X