This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Mat's

I paid extra for VXR mats. On the VXR site, it say's it comes with VXR mats. Was I done over by the dealer???

sorry to tell you this hun but i think so :?
    have no idea if they have changed this but all of ours ( last years VXR's) came with mats as standard x

Comment

Yep they come with the VXR when delivered from the Factory.

I suggest you get on to either the dealer, or Vauxhall themselves and expalin the situation and see what they are going to do about it.

Sounds like your dealer have pulled a fast one and tucked you up
      sigpic
      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Inchcape! I have e-mailed Vauxhall. I have seen VXR head office talked about on here. Anyone have the details????

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
          Inchcape! I have e-mailed Vauxhall. I have seen VXR head office talked about on here. Anyone have the details????
          pm the "vxr mothership" on here hun if you don't get anywhere with the dealership x That's Stu and he may be able to help you out

Comment

ok the late MY07 and the MY07.5 build cars dont come with the mats you have to order them from the delers.

SET, CARPET MATS, FRONT AND REAR, RHD, ANTHRACITE/SILVER VXR 13210821

as taken from the 2006 EPC.

Comment

Clearly says it does on the VXR website. Mine is four weeks old, so it should fall in to this catagory. The extras are quoted as (optional)...????
              Have we all been tucked up like kippers?

Comment

Sorry mate but VXl have change the free extras but might not have changed the website.

there is small print that says we can change it as and when we like with out telling any one or words to that effect.

i have given you the part number see what you can get from your dealer like them for trade.

Comment

Working...
                X