Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone heard from courts in the last few days?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard from courts in the last few days?

emailed them 3 times but dont seem tp be gettin any reply bit unusual they are usually very quick to reply, maybe system is down
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

I spoke to marc to day about the red coolant hose's.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

what did he say mate

Comment

Not got any from the supplers as of yet well none in red any way so have orded some will just have to sit tight and wait was the same with other hoses wont be out till thay are happy with them.

Comment

We've got red in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
            We've got red in stock.
            cheers jon 2 hose kit or more ?

Comment

hey!!!! keep your hands off dave or at least till mine are on come thursday

Comment

Rang courts myself today as I ordered the 6 piece set 3 weeks ago but there still not in - Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Comment

you can get them direct from samco if you pay abit more just type samco into e-bay search i was goin to do this but Thorney is doing mine when i go on thursday for a remap

Comment

want courtenay sport ones to match

Comment

just tipex samco out and write courtenay sport

Comment

Got 2 full kits......dont worry Nelly.....you're are all safe and secure

Comment

Re: anyone heard from courts in the last few days?

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                          emailed them 3 times but dont seem tp be gettin any reply bit unusual they are usually very quick to reply, maybe system is down
                          Sorry Darren your first email only got to us Friday evening and Mark was not in over the weekend, and tied up yesturday, he tells me he has replied this morning your hoses are here ready for when we do the conversion. I will say the hose that comes off the thermostate is a bit tricky to do as it goes down to the bottem of the radiator, also we will be removing this when we do the stage 3 so might be an idea to leave it for us to do then. Happy either way though if you want us to send them down to you.

Jon
                          sigpic
                          29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Hi guys just had call from jon at courtenays my red hoses will be with them tomorrow then streight in the post to me we had good chat he filled me in on the fitting side as im on stage 3 so it a little bit differant, totaly awesome service as always from courtenays cheers jon.

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
                              hey!!!! keep your hands off dave or at least till mine are on come thursday
                              pmsl your safe mate there all yours, :wink: mine sorted as well :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X