This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifes first drive in the VXR

Well just had a couple of pints in my local so the wife (who's pregnant and so obviously isn't drinking) drove the VXR home.

These are a couple of quotes,

"oh God the power is awsome",

then....

"I'm scared!!!".................then I pressed the sport button

She loves it

lmao!!!
    always a good sign when the wife likes it x

Comment

She's liked them since I first said I was thinking about buying one (always been a Vaux head ), after taking it out for her first drive she now loves it...............why oh why did I put her on the insurance

Comment

What is it with all you women these days???
        My wife always moans about me wasting money on things but she was the one pushing for the stage 2 and now as far as she is concerned the stage 3 is a must

Hence my journey to TMS in a couple of weeks!!
        Bl**dy women

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
          What is it with all you women these days???
          My wife always moans about me wasting money on things but she was the one pushing for the stage 2 and now as far as she is concerned the stage 3 is a must

Hence my journey to TMS in a couple of weeks!!
          Bl**dy women

Yeah right! I bet on the outside you were " well if you really think its a good idea" and on the inside you were thinking " Yeeessss "

Comment

Hopefully that's what will happen to me

Comment

bought the vxr for my wife as a present ...
              think louise and mel are spot on about the reactions they get when seen out in one
              be careful lads women have weird and ancient powers
              they get us to think that all along it was our idea :? :?

Comment

Originally posted by TROGER

bought the VXR for my wife as a present ...
                think louise and mel are spot on about the reactions they get when seen out in one
                be careful lads women have weird and ancient powers
                they get us to think that all along it was our idea :? :?
                ah but in my case it was all my idea
                i was single when i bought it and now my poor o/h isn't allowed to drive it (sorry but it's my baby lol) x

Comment

cant fault you louise
                  seriously i really love that engine roof uve got
                  whats the engine bay temp like please ?

Comment

i was single when i bought it and now my poor o/h isn't allowed to drive it (sorry but it's my baby lol
                    )

Louise, that's just harsh

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR

i was single when i bought it and now my poor o/h isn't allowed to drive it (sorry but it's my baby lol) x
                      Ours is meant to be a 50/50 split.... but I decided to stage 2, carbon and stage 3 her. Briefly discussing with other half. Stage 2 happened while he was 8500 miles away and booked the stage 3 aswell!!! I get her Monday - Friday and him weekends.... fair split me thinks :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Comment

poor baz at least he knows u luv him enuff for him 2 do the weekend tesco shopping run :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by TROGER
                          cant fault you louise
                          seriously i really love that engine roof uve got
                          whats the engine bay temp like please ?
                          how do you mean hun???
                          glad you like the bonnet tho lol x

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            Originally posted by LouiseVXR

Ours is meant to be a 50/50 split.... but I decided to stage 2, carbon and stage 3 her. Briefly discussing with other half. Stage 2 happened while he was 8500 miles away and booked the stage 3 aswell!!! I get her Monday - Friday and him weekends.... fair split me thinks :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
                            well you're gonna have to tell him your nicking it one saturday cos we're gonna have to meet up x

Comment

Originally posted by Toddy
                              i was single when i bought it and now my poor o/h isn't allowed to drive it (sorry but it's my baby lol
                              )

Louise, that's just harsh
                              i don't actually see it is harsh and this is why :

1) i deposited my 53 plate astra sxi in for it and paid the last 14.500 with my own money x
                              2) i have bought every mod on that car all on my own
                              and
                              3) if he ever crashed her his life wouldn't be worth living

i'm actually saving him from mortal danger really
                              he's not actually interested in driving it because he respects it's mine and he also just loves telling everyone it's his girlfriends just to see their face
                              and the strange man just loves to clean it too lol x

Comment

Working...
                              X