This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Service question..

My car is one year old on the 17th March, can you bring this service date forward?, or do you have to have it done on exactly the first year date?.
    Ive got a couple of warranty issues that I need looking at and would rather get them all done with the service, which will be at thorneys :wink: .

Re: 1st Service question..

Originally posted by cwvxr
    My car is one year old on the 17th March, can you bring this service date forward?, or do you have to have it done on exactly the first year date?.
    Ive got a couple of warranty issues that I need looking at and would rather get them all done with the service, which will be at thorneys :wink: .
    It's 20k or 1 year which ever comes first but that is not to say it HAS to be done on 20k or 1 year. I had mine done on 21k something or other I think and it was a month before the first year was up! (I've done a lot of driving!)

When I read that for the first time I was going to reply..."Good luck with getting all that done at once at the dealer" as I have to take my car in for a third time to get the 3 bits of warranty work done. However, then I saw Thorneys so you have more chance of getting it done all at once assuming they have all the parts!

Comment

Yep its goin to thorneys were il know they will get done !

1. Drivers Window rattle when half down (dodgy rivet, common problem)
      2. Exhaust chirps/rattles particularly when hot :?
      3. Want the coil pack tech 2 ing

thats all i can think of for now..

Comment

Number 2 that you just said when mines hot it clicks.....Its like a low revs 1000 1500 revs, it clicks when the revs are dropping, went to TMS on tuesday and just waiting on a call back from them now ....

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
          Number 2 that you just said when mines hot it clicks.....Its like a low revs 1000 1500 revs, it clicks when the revs are dropping, went to TMS on tuesday and just waiting on a call back from them now ....
          For me its a rattley chirp sound, when you rev it on idle and then the revs drop back it rattles/chirps.

The exhuast sounds quite nice normally , but when im revving it at lights or to show people it just rattles, sounds rubbish

Comment

Oooh, you're here. I left a message on your mobile ref your exhaust?

In short I think its ****** :?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
              Oooh, you're here. I left a message on your mobile ref your exhaust?

In short I think its ****** :?
              John whats wrong with M1-8hav's exhaust?, mine could be the same as our noises sound similar

Comment

re number one my window rattles when fully up also,is this a known problem with a cure ????????

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes

Yes, apparently a rivet or rivets are shearing off and falling out. Easy Fix though.

re number one my window rattles when fully up also,is this a known problem with a cure ????????

Yes, apparently a rivet or rivets are shearing off and falling out. Easy Fix though.

Comment

Hi john, yea i did call you back but you were busy, They said you would call back but no call back,

Dam is it f*cked ?????

I will give you a call 2moro ....

Thanks.....

Comment

Working...
                    X