Need help with my vxr boost problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my vxr boost problem

Hi I am new to the forum and have only recently got a vxr and I'm looking for some help as it's not running right. If I put my foot down under 3000rpm it starts to boost then cuts out into limp mode with error code 1106 boost donar signal is not in target area although if I put my foot down above 3000rpm it will boost but will only boost to 10psi. I have tried winding the boost up to no difference and checked the vacuum pipes which seem fine . The car has a piper cross air filter a remus exhaust and a bigger intercooler as far as I know and its had a service oil change new plugs new oil filter etc . It pops and bangs loads and uses a tank of fuel in about 150 miles . I have checked the maf sensor which looks fine and dont really know what to do next to fix the issue I am tempted to see if a rear bcs delete would solve the low boost issue ? If anyone has any ideas and could help it would be gladly appreciated thanks.

I'd reset the boost actuator and check it and the wastegate operate freely throughout the range. Also get a readout of what the map sensor thinks the pressures are and see if that corresponds to the boost gauge.

Comment

Working...
    X