This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stone chips

anyone noticed more and more stone chips on their pride and joy mainly the front esp bonnet, nightmare think im gonna wait for a few more and call chips away down to do my wheel graze and the chips.
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

someone needs to slow down on those grotty country lanes

Comment

Im ok

Comment

Yes mate, Ive got loads on my bonnet allready. I drive down country lanes every day. Don`t think the paint finnish is up to much.

Comment

I've got some too, not much you can do apart from invest in a paintshield. Either that or accept it's going to happen and either touch up yourself or as you've said Corsa wait until it's worth calling chips away.

Comment

my bonnet n bumper are chip free , the stones seem to be attracted to my wings for some reason :?

Comment

Paintshield will do full wing and mirror applications, as well as bonnet and bumper

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                my bonnet n bumper are chip free , the stones seem to be attracted to my wings for some reason :?
                Do you drift everywhere? :wink:
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
                  someone needs to slow down on those grotty country lanes
                  Its not a case of slowing down, I been caught by cars/lorries etc coming the the other way flicking up the crap left on the roads because the the local councils and road agencies can't be bothered to clean the roads off.

My wife picked up a cracker of a chip in the windscreen of our old Vectra and that was flicked up by a car on the oppostie carrageway on the M54.

Another way of being caught is by those ******s that can't wait to overtake and run the hash marking on large road junctions, these seem harbour everypiece of rubbish known to man....

Comment

these seem harbour everypiece of rubbish known to man....
                    i saw a tramp living there once

*lies*

Comment

Working...
                    X