This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS Stage 2 remap

I cant form a sentence, without swearing like a trooper, to explain what John and his team at TMS have done to our motor !!
    just got a few words.... " THANKYOU" and " AMAZING" (add any expletive you like before each word).
    I was expecting something special but i was way out in my calculations..... very very way out !!

Re: TMS Stage 2 remap

Originally posted by TROGER
    I cant form a sentence, without swearing like a trooper, to explain what John and his team at TMS have done to our motor !!
    just got a few words.... " THANKYOU" and " AMAZING" (add any expletive you like before each word).
    I was expecting something special but i was way out in my calculations..... very very way out !!
    Guessing you like it then :wink:

It will be amazing how many random car journeys you will find this weekend now

Comment

Re: TMS Stage 2 remap

lovin the car bro it somthing else now hay well done another happy racer.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

smiling like a bloody idiot

Comment

i so know now, what you lot were trying so hard to explain about stage 2

Comment

did you have it done today then stim?? i was in there yesterday for stage 2 map!! what figures did you get??

Comment

I just find " :mrgreen: " is a good emotion also when the sports button is applied!

Comment

yeah mate
                i dropped ur name in the chinwag mate

Comment

277.1 BHP and hit the cutout

Comment

was there anything left in the vending machine cause i think i drank about 20 of everything in there i got bored of the chocolate after 19

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                      I just find " :mrgreen: " is a good emotion also when the sports button is applied!
                      It's funny how these forum smilies get the feeling of the remap across isn't it!!

Comment

my car must be f**cked then cause i got 262.5, i thought it was abit low, but John said it will reach another 10-12 bhp after the ecu has adapted itself

Comment

did you also have the plugs and coil pack changed mate?

Comment

yes John has put iridiums in and checked the coil pack i never gave it a thought but when you consider that the car is 240 standard, i have spent £2000 for 22bhp, nice

Comment

i can't believe how another car can have 15 bhp more, surely that is too much of a difference to be normal??

Comment

Working...
                              X