This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Mini CRASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st bump at 4.30am went out and was putting the car in the garage, really tired and i hear a bang think **** whats that, i hit this white table in the back, had a quick look, got white in 3 places on the back of the car it can come off im gonna give it a go with hot water shampoo......

disaster bhav i always park my car front facing incase i reverse into the wall
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I have brick glued to the floor. Its so easly done when your tired.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Guys GOD has looked down on me and hot water Vxr shampoo got all the white off and not even a Mark to show anything happend........

The reson i dont put the car in front ways is in the morning i dont like to go backwards, my drives long and i have to come out onto traffic...lol

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
          Guys GOD has looked down on me and hot water VXR shampoo got all the white off and not even a Mark to show anything happend........

The reson i dont put the car in front ways is in the morning i dont like to go backwards, my drives long and i have to come out onto traffic...lol
          Good man thats put the smile back on your face i bet \/

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

BIG SMILE.........................Ive got foam that was sittin there i was ment to stick it to the table incase anything like that happed, im gonna stick the foam onto the table now after this, Lesson lernt dont be lazy.....lol

Comment

BIG SMILE.........................Ive got foam that was sittin there i was ment to stick it to the table incase anything like that happed, im gonna stick the foam onto the table now after this, Lesson lernt dont be lazy.....lol
              You are lucky

Least everything is ok... have to ask did the table come out without any damage aswell??

Comment

Dam table, needs to go to the Tip........

Comment

Dam table, needs to go to the Tip........
                  It's kettering, surely if you leave it out front it would just dissappear on it's own accord????

Comment

ha ha very funny lol.......... It will only go missin if i drop it off to the hemmingwell in wellingborough LOL....

Comment

ha ha very funny lol.......... It will only go missin if i drop it off to the hemmingwell in wellingborough LOL....
                      Yes but you also need to get out of there in your car As your removing the table your wheels will be off!!

Comment

http://www.shop.edirectory.co.uk/aut...g+mat&cid=1270

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-PERFECT-W...QQcmdZViewItem
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                        X